đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Super Saturday Night Presale

BradleyCooper

Featured Posts

BradleyCooper

Looks like they sent out pre-sale codes for Gaga's pre-superbowl performance. Since I live in Florida I sucked it up and purchased mine! Anyone else going?

Franch Toast

Since I don't live in Florida and already am going to Enigma later this month, I didn't buy a ticket, but out of curiosity, I tried to use my pre-sale code to see what prices were like on Ticketmaster. Didn't get a chance to do so, because by the time I got there, tickets already were sold out (for the pre-sale). 

Congrats on your ticket! I hope everyone who wants to buy a ticket is able to do so either during pre-sale or regular sale. 

She/Her/Hers

BradleyCooper
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Since I don't live in Florida and already am going to Enigma later this month, I didn't buy a ticket, but out of curiosity, I tried to use my pre-sale code to see what prices were like on Ticketmaster. Didn't get a chance to do so, because by the time I got there, tickets already were sold out (for the pre-sale). 

Congrats on your ticket! I hope everyone who wants to buy a ticket is able to do so either during pre-sale or regular sale. 

Tickets were $300

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Tickets were $300

Quite reasonable compared to Enigma. 

She/Her/Hers

Andreu
18 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Tickets were $300

Why are the tickets at the concerts in the US so damn expensive :deadbanana: i always paid 50-60e for my ticket, of course never the most expensive ones but iirc they never are above 100e

BradleyCooper
4 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

What is this performance?

https://www.att.com/tv/supersaturdaynight/

5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Why are the tickets at the concerts in the US so damn expensive :deadbanana: i always paid 50-60e for my ticket, of course never the most expensive ones but iirc they never are above 100e

The only option was general admission, which is why I think they were that price. I'm sure if there were seats available there would be some cheaper options.

3 minutes ago, Cody James said:

Can presale tix sell out? I wanna buy them now, but my BF wants to discuss it tonight :( 

Looks like they already sold out for the pre-sale but they will go on sale again Dec 10th I believe. I was lucky I saw the email and immediately bought them because I think they sold out within 10 minutes.

Archived