Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney live action Mulan(official trailer)

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

Check it out 

I just pray it's up with the times and not a frame to frame remake of the animated one

Sing C'est la vie 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

It looks really good, and you can already tell it's not a shot-by-shot remake of the original, it's more realistic in a way , the new witch character looks kinda cool & badass though

the orchestral version of Reflection was amazing too

RenegAde

This is about to become the best Disney live action remake and it is no suprise because it was already the best disney animation movie.

One problem though, the actress for mulan seems  a little dull. I feel like i would  end up stanning shape the shifting witch she looks fierce AF

elijahfan

Are they still going forward with this, after the main actress made these political comments? :oprah:

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Check it out 

I just pray it's up with the times and not a frame to frame remake of the animated one

Its definitely not . There's no mushu and shang  ,that alone separates it from the original and it seems they are sticking to the original chinese legend of hua mulan

15 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

How is it going to be a frame for frame remake of the original when there is no Mushu, no spirits, no music, there’s a witch apparently and the characters have been changed? :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

Reality

This looks amazing; I literally have chills.

Mulan has always been my favorite Disney princess, and despite how divisive Disney live actions remakes can be, I think this one is going to be very good. 

🖤👹

Reality
18 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Did you watch the trailer, though? There are striking differences. 

Even if it was a shot-by-shot remake though, I wouldn't necessarily care. People complain when their favorite childhood movies are "too different" to their remake counterparts, but then those same people complain when they're "too similar". You can never really win remaking a movie. 

🖤👹

Daylight Jokers

I'll just wait for the torrent . It looks good but I don't want to support the lead actress who supports the police brutality in Hong Kong :triggered:.

YourCureness
3 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I'll just wait for the torrent . It looks good but I don't want to support the lead actress who supports the police brutality in Hong Kong :triggered:.

Me too. 

It will be hard to resist not watching this movie. Looks good base on the trailer. 

Lilmonzter
15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Did you watch the trailer, though? There are striking differences. 

Even if it was a shot-by-shot remake though, I wouldn't necessarily care. People complain when their favorite childhood movies are "too different" to their remake counterparts, but then those same people complain when they're "too similar". You can never really win remaking a movie. 

17 minutes ago, Spock said:

How is it going to be a frame for frame remake of the original when there is no Mushu, no spirits, no music, there’s a witch apparently and the characters have been changed? :rip: 

Spoke too soon :duck:

I posted it before watching it

Sing C'est la vie 

25 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

because it was already the best disney animation movie.

Okay, calm down there :huntyga:

26 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Are they still going forward with this, after the main actress made these political comments? :oprah:

:enigma:

I just found that out thanks to your post. 

I'm wondering did she ever apologize for the comments she made, do you know? couldn't find on the web :messga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

myusername

Yaaas!!! ready for all the sjws on twitter tweeting about something that (somehow) they found offensive about the movie . 

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Archived