💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift’s Sundance Doc Has Full Clearance From Big Machine Label Group

MessyTop

Featured Posts

MessyTop

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/taylor-swift-netflix-documenary-sundance-scooter-braun-clearance-1203425022/

With Taylor Swift’s Netflix documentary “Miss Americana” set to open the Sundance Film Festivalin Jan. 2020 comes word that all of her older material has been cleared for use in the film.

The documentary was a flashpoint in the latest public flare-up over Scooter Braun’s acquisition of Big Machine Label Group, and with it the rights to Swift’s first six albums: She claimed that Big Machine was blocking her from using songs from that catalog in the documentary.

But according to a source, Swift’s “songs have been cleared” and the clearances were granted within a timely manner. That’s not to say there’s been any direct communication between the artist and the businessman. An insider says that, after Braun’s social media plea to sit down and talk — and following threats to his family in the wake of Swift’s own Tumblr post titled “Don’t Know What Else to Do” —  “she refuses to have a conversation.”

“Miss Americana” was directed by Lana Wilson and offers “a raw and emotionally revealing look at one of the most iconic artists of our time during a transformational period in her life as she learns to embrace her role not only as a songwriter and performer, but as a woman harnessing the full power of her voice,” according to a release of the lineup.

On Nov. 22, Braun took to social media out of safety concerns. “I have no choice other than to publicly ask for us to come together and try to find a resolution,” he wrote. “I have tried repeatedly through your representatives to achieve a solution but unfortunately here we are. This game of telephone isn’t working.”

Speaking to Variety last month at a conference hosted by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, Braun said of the public squabble: “People need to communicate, and when people are able to communicate, I think they work things out. I think there are a lot of real problems in the world, and I think that these problems that are being discussed can be discussed behind closed doors and figured out pretty easily, and it’s something I’ve wanted to do for six months. And it’s hard, because I can handle it pretty easily, but when it gets to a place where there’s death threats and there’s offices being called and people being threatened…  it’s gotten out of hand. And I think people need to come together and have a conversation, because that’s not what we got in this industry for.”

150550-taylor-swift-thumbs-up-gif-gfy-Fq

Pop Music

yes bitch we stan!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I find it interesting that whatever new drama she's involved with always seems to coincide and/or be linked to some upcoming or current project. 

suspicious oprah winfrey GIF

PACGAGA
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

I find it interesting that whatever new drama she's involved with always seems to coincide and/or be linked to some upcoming or current project. 

every time GIF by Seattle Sounders

Taylucifer
19 minutes ago, Doot said:

Free promo baBBBYYYYyyyyYYYYY:hor:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

sillynate

Idk. if dude is willing to talk, it becomes a question of how much she’s willing to pay for her music. She got bank. Offer him what he paid for it. Sounds fair enough. But if he’s the bootyhole we’re all lead to believe he is, then he’ll say “nah beetch I want more for wasting my time” then it’ll become so much more than it already is because you know she’ll expose him or something. Or he could be the bigger man and give it to her no cost (I have to laugh) or for less than what he paid. Idk this too much.

PACGAGA
2 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

She's getting an EMMY before Gaga....

Taylor already has an Emmy. But it wasn’t for any specials. It was for an app. There were only 2 people in the category and they both won so....

Judas Society
3 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

Taylor already has an Emmy. But it wasn’t for any specials. It was for an app. There were only 2 people in the category and they both won so....

Oh :koons:

Chickens in Malibu
25 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

She's getting an EMMY before Gaga....

Shes not

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Doot said:

We love a marketing genius/shameless businesswoman! :vegas:

Archived