funny

Girls Aloud reading the Pussycat Dolls 2 absolute high filth resurfaces

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, HotWasabi said:

You’re right, everybody should listen to you because you’re a musical genius 

How'd you know? :classy:

No but really there's no reason to be offended. I'm not saying my opinion is superior. I just think they are trash 

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing

I loved Girls Aloud and some of Cheryl's solo stuff, but this is disgustingly bitchy and makes me cringe every time I come across it.

Cheryl seems seriously jealousy of them. You talking about 'she doesn't particularly stand out on that P. Diddy' song - well you didn't stand out vocally on any of your solo stuff and that's four albums worth of material. Kimberly, you can't sing to save your life darling and when you do sing, you sound like a cat that's been strangled. Literally.

This is a perfect example of women not standing up for each other. Having an opinion is one thing, saying it in this bitchy way is another.

Sarah and Nadine though literally said nothing negative, good on them.

ElectricKing
2 hours ago, HotWasabi said:

In your opinion maybe... not in the opinion of the general public who gave them multiple number 1 singles and awards for their tracks. They were still reaching top 10 with singles released even 6 months after the album release

Agreed, Girls Aloud were successful and Cheryl was the UK's 'nations sweetheart' for a while and had a few hits. But still doesn't change the fact that this is disgustingly bitchy. And Cheryl continued even AFTER this interview slagging off Nicole when Nicole was still being kind to Cheryl and telling her she knew her song 'Promise This'.

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, Faded said:

Agreed, Girls Aloud were successful and Cheryl was the UK's 'nations sweetheart' for a while and had a few hits. But still doesn't change the fact that this is disgustingly bitchy. And Cheryl continued even AFTER this interview slagging off Nicole when Nicole was still being kind to Cheryl and telling her she knew her song 'Promise This'.

But can we remember how long ago this interview was? I don’t see why it needs to be dragged up now

gagzus

I love Cheryl she’s my true Newcastle home girl :air: we’re all honest c*nts up north girls so don’t worry it’s what most of us are like when asked our opinions :air:

But I admit Chez ain’t the best singer either

StrawberryBlond

Never saw this until now. I can't stand it when singers bash other singers. I didn't think it was going to be that brutal. You could detect how much jealousy and bitterness was coming off Cheryl. She has time and again showed that she was intimidated by Nicole's talent, definitely on the X Factor when she said she "didn't know how to react" when Nicole sang one her songs when she met her for the first time (probably was embarrassed because Nicole sang it better). She is kinda right in the sense that Nicole's solo career lasted about 2 minutes and she couldn't take off in the US and admittedly, i'm not the biggest fan of her personality or how she treated the other girls in the band but you can't deny that the woman can sing. To call the other girl's nothing but merely "dancers" and even saying that she doesn't even know if they are capable of singing was outrageous. That's like something a man who hates girl bands would say. For a female in a manufactured girl group to say this about other females in a manufactured girl group is so short-sighted. She should know how hard girl groups work and how a lot don't get the credit for it. Something one of the PCD girls said that she couldn't stand it when people would infer that the other girls couldn't sing. Kaya Jones went mad when Nicole once said that the other girls were window dressings. She said: "There was a lot more going on behind the scenes. Nicole was always someone who wanted to be in the spotlight and would do pretty much anything to get it. To call the other girls in the Pussycat Dolls ‘window dressings’ is a bit far-fetched. Every girl in the group was talented." You can see Nadine seem to say "wow" when Cheryl calls them dancers.

You have to love how Nadine and Sarah just say nothing at the back and aren't approving. This clip just shows that the rumours were true that Cheryl, Kimberly and Nicola had formed their own little bond and just froze the other girls out. This perhaps shows that one side was a bit more judgemental than the other. I'm surprised Nicola was like this, though, considering how much bullying she went through. She was always my favourite member, she can sing and I loved her solo album but as time has gone on, it suggests she's maybe not the nicest of people behind the scenes.

1 hour ago, HotWasabi said:

But can we remember how long ago this interview was? I don’t see why it needs to be dragged up now

Seeing as PCD started out in 2004, Something Kinda Oooh is playing in the background and the girls styling, I'd say it's 2006/2007, no earlier. It's relevant regardless of when it was said. It certainly shows that Cheryl is far from being the sweetheart she's always tried to portray herself as.

ElectricKing
2 hours ago, HotWasabi said:

It still was said and no one has apologised for it.

Cheryl has still been acting negatively towards Nicole as said in my previous post. What's the need? Just be nice and move on. No need to be jealous.

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, Faded said:

It still was said and no one has apologised for it.

Cheryl has still been acting negatively towards Nicole as said in my previous post. What's the need? Just be nice and move on. No need to be jealous.

She hasn’t really said anything since then to be honest, unless you can provide receipts

Archived