Girls Aloud reading the Pussycat Dolls 2 absolute high filth resurfaces

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nnnnnnnnn :air:

I miss them so much :air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

HoneyB

I had to google Girls Aloud I’ve never heard of them:koons:

They didn’t have to snap at the Dolls like that-:ladyhaha: 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Pop Music

this is so funny! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Musicisfreedom

Wasn't this the interview where they trashed All Saints as well? :crossed: they come off as extremely bitter and jealous. Oh well, look at them now.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Glamourpuss

This interview was so bitchy.  :bradley:

The irony is that Cheryl attempted her own solo career and it failed because she can't sing. Just watch this...

Nicole Scherzinger is actually a classically trained singer. She once performed a song from the phantom of the opera and nailed it. 

Kulture Kiari
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

This interview was so bitchy.  :bradley:

The irony is that Cheryl attempted her own solo career and it failed because she can't sing. Just watch this...

Nicole Scherzinger is actually a classically trained singer. She once performed a song from the phantom of the opera and nailed it. 

She may have talent but doesn't have charisma. She is plain and boring hence why Nicole's career didn't even kickoff as well [insert Rihanna laughing at Ariana gif here]

SlaeUrAnus

Cheryl spearheaded the bitterness and cattiness in this interview. She is a very weak vocalist so she really cannot talk! 

I love how the bottom 3 are being bitchy, but Nadine and Sarah are just sitting there probably disagreeing by the look on their faces. Especially Nadine as she has that “stfu” look on her face as being bitchy is not her gig.

In my messy era.

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Kulture Kiari said:

She may have talent but doesn't have charisma. She is plain and boring hence why Nicole's career didn't even kickoff as well [insert Rihanna laughing at Ariana gif here]

Her solo career didn't take off either but she has more doors open to her because of her talent and not only that she's not a bitchy person who goes around slandering others like Cheryl still does. 

ltlmnstr

Elise Neal has always claimed the Pussycat Dolls creator, Robin, stole her groups act. Cee-lo Green, who’s friends in the same circle as Neal, wrote Don’t Cha for Robin to launch PCD

I’ve always loved Girls Aloud. Their reunion tour was so fabulous.

idk just wanted to add obscure knowledge Europeans might not know.

Nicole was bigger in Europe as a solo act it seems. America said byeeee when Britney came back with Gimme More.

Kulture Kiari
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Her solo career didn't take off either but she has more doors open to her because of her talent and not only that she's not a bitchy person who goes around slandering others like Cheryl still does. 

Melody disagrees :ladyhaha:

Archived