💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish Lands Massive Payday for Apple TV+ Documentary

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

02-Billie-Eilish-press-by-Kenneth-Cappel

Multiple sources say the 17-year-old musician is being paid $25 million for the project.

Billie Eilish’s big 2019 is culminating with an Apple TV+ documentary that comes with a $25 million paycheck, according to multiple sources.

The film, which has already been shot, was produced in collaboration with Eilish’s label, Interscope Records, for a budget that one source pegs at between $1 million and $2 million. It is expected to follow the 17-year-old singer-songwriter following the release of her debut album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

More: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8545456/billie-eilish-apple-tv-documentary?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

I'm honestly happy for her, she's making big moves in the industry :applause: Can't wait to watch!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Miss Eilish just keeps winning!:whitney: I find it very remarkable that someone her age was able to gain such a massive popularity and following:golfclap: Interscope better push for a documentary for LG6!:stalkga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

giving me shane dawson series but actually famous and intense :nooo: i'm excited tbh but I'm not getting appletv+ :/

BlingNotTheMusic

So Interscope too busy filming a Billie doc, they sleeping on Gagz. Nowww I see...:reductive:

Economy

Is the $25M all hers or is that the general pay check that has to get split with label and executives?

If that's just for her.... Dang

Imagine a minor earning that kind of cash :duck:

PACGAGA
29 minutes ago, Economy said:

Is the $25M all hers or is that the general pay check that has to get split with label and executives?

If that's just for her.... Dang

Imagine a minor earning that kind of cash :duck:

She's a minor so it still goes to her parents/guardians. I would Finneas gets some of that too. 

But since shes 18 in a few days I would hope that she still gets it. 

ItWasntLaauv

I can only dream of getting paid 25 million during my whole life. :bradley:

Good for her for living out her dreams. :giveup:

Archived