Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga talks and jokes about LG6 (and LG7?), says the music will be colorful

The Z

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, brucee said:

she could totally make a double album. Two different things like the  Enigma concept.

Prince did it gracefully like one release before he left us. There is one Prince Album, and one Prince/rock album with girl musicians. David Guetta did it (with one more "experimental" album (like give us ARTPOP act 2).... And i must say I wanted to talk about this here. But I don't know why I had this feeling she could come up with different things..... 

Well, she clearly loves pop dance music and piano ballads, but Interscope has to greenlight the project, and it also means that there would be A LOT of songs to make… I doubt she would do an album with the two genres, because people would say that the album isn't cohesive at all, but releasing two albums seems to takes a lot of time and Energy, because one of the two could eat the other, and both would have to be promoted. But it would be nice to have a short tour that celebrates the two records together, since for Gaga, doing one tour is way healthier than doing two

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
4 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Polka music is basically clown music. She's clearly just trolling.

Girl you seen enigma? It would fit just right into the setlist 

13 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The only legit "confirmation" is that it will be colorful. The rest were jokes.

I didn't want her to say "soon", but now that she didn't say it, I feel like it's not even coming in January :poot:

Maybe she didn’t say soon because she wants it to be a suprise drop this month :huntyga: can’t ignore the pregnancy tweet.

4 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Well, she clearly loves pop dance music and piano ballads, but Interscope has to greenlight the project, and it also means that there would be A LOT of songs to make… I doubt she would do an album with the two genres, because people would say that the album isn't cohesive at all, but releasing two albums seems to takes a lot of time and Energy, because one of the two could eat the other, and both would have to be promoted. But it would be nice to have a short tour that celebrates the two records together, since for Gaga, doing one tour is way healthier than doing two

why wouldn't they green light some extra content ? 

Plus if she goes for something more carefree and side album, she can probably do one takes, or things like that. Or more avant garde.... Dunno. I don't want to force her ever. She seems to be focusing on make up probably because she wants to stop doing two things at the same time all the time.. This is a clever move. 

hello hello baby.

March34th
18 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

What is a poker record? :flop:

she made a bad joke, she said it was a polka record but it sounded like she said poker as in poker face

I know she’s trolling but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a classical piano album or an album influenced more by her classical piano background. I know she was really good as a kid and I really wish she showed off some of her skills more.  a literal dream omg 

2 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

I know she’s trolling but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a classical piano album or an album influenced more by her classical piano background. I know she was really good as a kid and I really wish she showed off some of her skills more.  a literal dream omg 

I'm pretty sure she isn't as good as before… She improved a lot as a singer & songwriter (and producer also), she's a mega superstar, I doubt she plays piano as much as before

nenhures
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I'm pretty sure she isn't as good as before...

That doesn't make any sense, though. Part of playing a musical instrument is that you improve your skill over time and she's been playing the piano for 30 years now. Of course she's gonna be better than she was as a child  :wtfga:

Archived