💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga talks and jokes about LG6 (and LG7?), says the music will be colorful

The Z

Featured Posts

calmar
18 minutes ago, Renie said:

:ladyhaha: I don’t know what I just watched but this I amazing!!! That rooster sound effect is everything! I think that’s what gaga has been missing all along!

That's one of my favorite songs, which is silly as it's super cringey in its country of origin (Slovenia).  Glad I could spread the love :hug: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read on Wikipedia and it says  Polka music is a form of European dance music which originated in Bohemia (what is now an area within the Czech Republic)... (I find the sound of the music has a similarity with the clown-ish music lol idk what that means) and this is the example of polka music 

P.s I know she's joking about the polka record (she's been tired about lg6 question i think) but she's seem serious about the piano record and the other stuff... 

57 minutes ago, calmar said:

I hope it sounds like turbo polka :flutter:

Fun fact: This was actually a demo written by Madonna for Madame X, but she gave it to Atomik Harmonik because it was "too emotional to sing" herself.  

calmar
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Fun fact: This was actually a demo written by Madonna for Madame X, but she gave it to Atomik Harmonik because it was "too emotional to sing" herself.  

Do you know what the lyrics mean? :ladyhaha:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

1 minute ago, calmar said:

Do you know what the lyrics mean? :ladyhaha:

Yes! It speaks of love and loneliness, the main themes of Madame EX 

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Loeppke said:

Wait what when did Gaga downgrade to YouTuber status

:awkney:

what we’re not gonna do is minimise the significance of online content creators as if they’re not a more modern equivalent of television programs. plus, most of them do their own editing, lighting, etc so if anything, it’s more impressive.

give respect where respect is due.

1 hour ago, GreenDiamond said:

Well, the truth is that many of fans are guessing that she will tackle the theme of ,,duality,, on her new record, which is relationship between gaga and lady,

thats why i think that she is no joking :coffee:

I think we’re getting 2 albums

Aphrodizy26
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I didn't say that, but thanks:ladyhaha:

Sorry i have ptsd from people thinking the beginning of GH is opera and sound of music

I LOVE GGD
2 hours ago, Loeppke said:

It's actually sad indeed

skedaddleBItCh
3 hours ago, Loeppke said:

You can leave:reductive:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

ryansamonster

Ok the polka record thing was a joke, but I don’t think the “classical piano album” thing was. 

She mastered Pop. She mastered Jazz. She mastered Country (according to Spotify). She’s even mastered Rock... performing with The Rolling Stones, Metallica, performing covers of Sting, etc. 

LG6 will be Pop for sure, but I’ve always been here for the Lady/Gaga double album!!

RepentingSinner
3 hours ago, Loeppke said:

Shes always been a YouTuber. Remember Gagavision?

5 hours ago, Loeppke said:

Didn't Rihanna do youtube videos too? Or maybe it was IG

she could totally make a double album. Two different things like the  Enigma concept.

Prince did it gracefully like one release before he left us. There is one Prince Album, and one Prince/rock album with girl musicians. David Guetta did it (with one more "experimental" album (like give us ARTPOP act 2).... And i must say I wanted to talk about this here. But I don't know why I had this feeling she could come up with different things..... 

hello hello baby.

Archived