Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga talks and jokes about LG6 (and LG7?), says the music will be colorful

The Z

Featured Posts

GreenDiamond

Well, the truth is that many of fans are guessing that she will tackle the theme of ,,duality,, on her new record, which is relationship between gaga and lady,

thats why i think that she is no joking :coffee:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Wait what when did Gaga downgrade to YouTuber status

I don't think she downgraded, Nikkietutorials has a huge following so Gaga could do the video with her to promote Haus Labs

Just now, magicalgaga said:

What the hell is a poker album 

The more I listen to it, the more I hesitate between "poker record" and "polka record" (but what would "poker record" mean????)

I legit thought she was saying poker. She recently shared on her IG stories playing poker and it just clicked for me. Also I low-key believe she really teased “a piano album release at the same time”. But then again she’s just echoing the rumors lol

Prismatic Light

Please don't play with my heart like that, I can't watch the video now, someone just tell me if it's just a random joke or she really teased something :nooo:

Be kind 🧡

CyanLights

It was a joke I wouldn’t read too much into it :rip: maybe it could be A C2C2 and LG6 hint but not two pop records :rip: we would get a polka album before that happens I think :laughga:

Nikolai Barrow
1 minute ago, Renie said:

I’m fully onboard for a polka album! 

DBrztf.gif

If anyone can rock it Gaga can :ally:

JudasJustDance

I honestly see her releasing a classical piano album along side LG6. I don’t think she was joking about that, no clue what she means by poker or polka album tho :laughga: 

JohnnyVersace

This is why Gaga hates us - she can't even joke without rumors starting and fans holding her accountable for something that isn't even real lol 

RahrahWitch
13 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Wait what when did Gaga downgrade to YouTuber status

This is probably the single best way to promote a make up brand, Directly to 12 million+ people with an interest in makeup already.

Archived