💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nikkie Tutorial Video

whateveradore

Featured Posts

whateveradore

So she announced on instagram that the video with Gaga is going up at 12, get ready girlies ... Glam Room 01. Fame

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

I am really excited - and weirdly apprehensive - about seeing Gaga in a YouTube set-up. 

Gonna be kinda surreal. 

I wonder if it was super staged and contrived... or if Nikkie was able to do her thing, and control the vision?

Will be cool to see!

subtext / fantasy

whateveradore
1 minute ago, CherryPie said:

So how many hours from now?

basically 2, a little less as it X:07 already

whateveradore
Just now, doppelganger said:

That lipstick colour colour tho :firega: where's the eyeshadow? Meltdowns incoming ....

I think this video was made before the full look was done, there is no point in spoling the reveal already

doppelganger
Just now, whateveradore said:

I think this video was made before the full look was done, there is no point in spoling the reveal already

Yeah the tutorial video looks all kinds of amazing. 

whateveradore
Just now, OMonster said:

I am really excited - and weirdly apprehensive - about seeing Gaga in a YouTube set-up. 

Gonna be kinda surreal. 

I wonder if it was super staged and contrived... or if Nikkie was able to do her thing, and control the vision?

Will be cool to see!

Judging from Nikki previous videos she is given a product and it to make with it whatever she wants, but she always makes sure the person in who she is doing the makeup on is comfortable with.
Her video with Sarah was really good, Nikkie can host, and since she is part of this fan base I can't wait for her questions + reactions to the answers Gaga will give her

Archived