💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about Haus Labs Palette

Jenina

Featured Posts

Cello

I think the palette looks great, I'm always on the hunt for good, varied nudes and contour shades. This is definitely the kind of eyeshadow palette I'd use daily.

Haus Labs has me broke :lolly:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loveyougaga

And she's being sincere like always. Sh did say a long time ago that she needed to put an  extravagant, over the top spin to her videos and looks to feel in control when the  show buisness were forcing her doing something artistically she wasn't into and to get attention at that time

Good for ha I guess :poot:

But can she finally tweet the LG6 release date? :awkney:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Bradley
55 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

She wrote it for sure. She used 'but the truth is' sentence SO MANY TIMES this year that I can't listen to it :ladyhaha:

She's been using that for a decade.

I like her explanation for it. Makes sense, and I think I get it a little more.

3 points in and ready for more

Madling
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

She definitely knew what people were saying about the palette

I will never understand how some of you fans always think she is in some sort of bubble away from comments. She literally follows some of you who do nothing but bitch about her all day. Go take lessons in how the Internet works. 

nenhures
Just now, Madling said:

I will never understand how some of you fans always think she is in some sort of bubble away from comments. She literally follows some of you who do nothing but bitch about her all day. Go take lessons in how the Internet works. 

Not to mention that even if Gaga herself doesn't read the comments, she has a social media team who does because she has her image and a business to promote and being aware of what people are saying about you and the things that are associated with you is like management 101. People just get too used to seeing the internet as a separate entity that has no connection to real life but that stopped being true a long time ago.

Madling
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

Not to mention that even if Gaga herself doesn't read the comments, she has a social media team who does because she has her image and a business to promote and being aware of what people are saying about you and the things that are associated with you is like management 101. People just get too used to seeing the internet as a separate entity that has no connection to real life but that stopped being true a long time ago.

That, and some people are just bitches who think they know better than a living legend and her team while sat at home in smelly sweatpants while zooming in on photos to criticize any make up that Sarah has done  while acting like the clown looks Tara created for Gaga are so much more superior. :fan:

gagasicebath
2 hours ago, Cello said:

I think the palette looks great, I'm always on the hunt for good, varied nudes and contour shades. This is definitely the kind of eyeshadow palette I'd use daily.

Haus Labs has me broke :lolly:

Me too! On the wearable shades and the HL bankrupting me situation...

Teal Ambition
29 minutes ago, Madling said:

I'm well aware she knows what people are saying online

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

BlingNotTheMusic

Literally the longest tweet series she's had this year, and it's about a makeup palette 

That 70S Show Lol GIF by reactionseditor

EDIT: She looks beautiful tho :lana:

Archived