Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about Haus Labs Palette

Jenina

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks beautifulĀ :sara:Ā and I'm excited for this palette! I'm glad she started with something pretty wearable instead of crazy.Ā 

That caption kinda reads like a Gaga mad-lib thoughĀ , like any one of us could have written it trying to imitate herĀ :ladyhaha:

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

In before thereā€™s a palette for each album.Ā 

Would she be able to get away with a Born This Way palette given Too Faced's Born This WayĀ foundation & concealer?Ā 

She/Her/Hers

gagzus

Hereā€™s hoping it isnā€™t sold out by the 20th because mama I need pay day šŸ’€ I WANT IT. I wonder if this is whatā€™s in Nikkieā€™s video

gagzus
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Would she be able to get away with a Born This Way palette given Too Faced's Born This WayĀ foundation & concealer?Ā 

If they havenā€™t bought the copyright for eyeshadow of the same name then yes

Reality

Sheā€™s calling yā€™all mother****ers out for hating on her palette :trollga:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

We stan a gorgeous queen who reads her fans in both senses of the verb

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

18 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Tbh the Fame palette is really good for contouring and deepening. I think Fame Monster would have the crazy colours

Maybe TFM will have more red colors, and the crazy will be unleashed in Born This Way and ARTPOP

Spoiler

I love how we all just assumed the next palletes will have album names lol

Ā 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Glamourpuss

I like that she's focusing on enhancing feminine beauty for the moment.

Those shades aren't basic at all. You can achieve a daytime or nighttime look and when used with the other products literally any look can be achieved.Ā 

magicalgaga

I live for the shadeĀ :ladyhaha:Ā Tbh it all makes perfect sense now. I don't care if there's more to the explanation for the choice of colors than she's giving us, this is very logical and it sticks to her story, which is important to the buyers when it's her name that motivates people to buy the make up. At least that's what I feel likeĀ 

i was born this way, baby

Sickness

You know, Iā€™ve been doing burlesque since I was 4 years old, while dreaming of releasing a palette of neutrals. That is what FAME is all about.

Archived