• Last Reply
Stephen
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

"But the truth is"

Ahh a classic

I love it :enigma:

Also “at the end of the day” 

Good. 

I love it when she indirectly shades people that think they know what's best for her career. 

I live for it. 

I'm so aroused right now. 

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

She wrote it for sure. She used 'but the truth is' sentence SO MANY TIMES this year that I can't listen to it :ladyhaha:

but she didn't type it herself for sure. no typos, capitalized sentences, commas :ladyhaha:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ChromaticPrincess

Twitters blocked for me, so is the palette called Fame?

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Zander

I wonder how much truth there is to that. I still feel like safe colours for a 1st palette were more of a strategic and marketing decision than to what she’s saying.  

I'm right here waiting for a twist of negativity. :ally:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Gagaplayer315

Awww she shouldn't have to explain her crafts to the pressed haters. She's so pure :kara:

LGMonster95

I KNEW there was something about it that connects with her. Haus Labs haters can CHOKE now (also I think she's going to release a more unique pallete bc she knows that people waits for it)

Miracle

Tbh the Fame palette is really good for contouring and deepening. I think Fame Monster would have the crazy colours

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

I wonder how much truth there is to that. I still feel like safe colours for a 1st palette were more of a strategic and marketing decision than to what she’s saying.  

But if you look at old pics of Gaga from 2006-2008 her make up is very Haus Labs. She only got wild with make up around Born This Way and ARTPOP.

Archived