đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Mena Massoud offered zero roles since Aladdin

Bambino

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

I can totally understand why he doesn't want to play a terrorist. It's like one of the only roles middle eastern people can get in Hollywood movies. It's like japanese men always playing samurais in Hollywood, it's getting tiring. 

But even though he might not be the best actor, which he's not, it still seems strange that he hasn't landed any auditions after Aladdin, I mean that movie was huge. Maybe he just needs a better agent. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

He was pretty bland in Aladdin, so perhaps the performance just didn't capture anyone's attention? Here's hoping that another filmmaker can give him more to do.

I was gonna say, I didn't see the movie but how was his acting? :reductive:

Zander

He should take notes from Scar Jo and be a more versatile actor. 

In all seriousness he was great in Aladdin and was a great fit for the role. Shame.

22 minutes ago, Zander said:

He should take notes from Scar Jo and be a more versatile actor. 

In all seriousness he was great in Aladdin and was a great fit for the role. Shame.

Scar Jo almost took the role of Aladdin from him teas

3 points in and ready for more

VOLANTIS
30 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I was gonna say, I didn't see the movie but how was his acting? :reductive:

Meh but better than Noah Centineo's entire catalog.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

Meh but better than Noah Centineo's entire catalog.

real housewives nene GIF

VOLANTIS
Just now, AHippieIsBorn said:

real housewives nene GIF

Twitter's favorite actor who couldn't find an expression if it was literally pasted on his face. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

7 hours ago, Bambino said:

So eventually he'll just have to wait for producers to think of movies/remakes involving characters of certain features just to get back to work. That's sad and disgusting but nothing surprising from Hollywood.

giphy.gif

It is not disgusting,it is simple reality.

He can not escape from the fact that he is of certain race and he can only play in movies that include charachters of his race.

Michael B Jordan is good actor and he is good looking but I do not want to see him as Superman.

Chromatislaps
16 hours ago, Bambino said:

So eventually he'll just have to wait for producers to think of movies/remakes involving characters of certain features just to get back to work. That's sad and disgusting but nothing surprising from Hollywood.

giphy.gif

not necessarily, but I guess Hollywood is biased when it comes to Latino/Middle Eastern looking lead actors :awkney: But he actually would need 1 movie that is big and succesful and then he'll land any role... Like Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker... he hasn't had a blockbuster in years (he's a great actor regardless), but the succes of the movie opened a lot of doors for him.

Bambino
4 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

But he actually would need 1 movie that is big and succesful and then he'll land any role...

Aladdin was big and successful though, wtf are you talking about? :toofunny:

Bambino
9 hours ago, Ivannn said:

It is not disgusting,it is simple reality.

He can not escape from the fact that he is of certain race and he can only play in movies that include charachters of his race.

Michael B Jordan is good actor and he is good looking but I do not want to see him as Superman.

A reality that is disgusting. Looks like we'll have to come up with a special kind of Hollywood for those outcasts.

giphy.gif

Chromatislaps
11 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Aladdin was big and successful though, wtf are you talking about? :toofunny:

it was a hit, but it was kind of a bad/bland movie. And the script + acting left much to be desired in my opinion.

Archived