Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

First trailer for new James Bond film

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I think you mix up 007 and James Bond. There is no Bond Style film...as I said it‘s 007...everyone can have the „license to kill“...as it is for now only James Bond was 007. The woman wouldn‘t become James Bond (the person), she would get to be the new 007 agent. It wouldn‘t be a spin-off or another style of film, it would simply be the next 007

Right I mean...007 been killing people for nearly 60 years. Don't he need a vaca? :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster
Just now, AHippieIsBorn said:

Right I mean...007 been killing people for nearly 60 years. Don't he need a vaca? :ladyhaha:

He tried since like the last 3 movies, didn‘t he? The poor guy... But I think this will be the last 007 movie with James Bond as 007

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, SwissMonster said:

He tried since like the last 3 movies, didn‘t he? The poor guy... But I think this will be the last 007 movie with James Bond as 007

My poor gay heart only saw one of Daniel Craig's Bond movies because he was nekkid. So idk anything other than I paused the movie several times :nails:

HoneyB
8 hours ago, weed said:

do we know who's making the official theme? i'm perched

It was rumored back in 2017 that they were in talks with Beyoncé for the new theme:pray: the highest contenders according to them are Bey, Dua Lipa, or Ed Sheeran:koons:

source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/next-james-bond-theme-song-16788104.amp

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

RadioIsOurs
12 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I think you mix up 007 and James Bond. There is no Bond Style film...as I said it‘s 007...everyone can have the „license to kill“...as it is for now only James Bond was 007. The woman wouldn‘t become James Bond (the person), she would get to be the new 007 agent. It wouldn‘t be a spin-off or another style of film, it would simply be the next 007.

Did you notice that the OFFICIAL movie titles are not called „James Bond: Spectre“ or „James Bond: Skyfall“? They are just called „Spectre“/„Skyfall“

I know you didn‘t mean it in a bad way, but you have to see it more as 007 then the character James Bond

Then would that mean that James Bond as a character (assuming he doesn't die) would continue on without the 007 license, or would he just cease to exist in the universe?

Because yes, someone else can become 007, but then that is literally another character with the 007 license...and most fans of the series are interested in the character of James Bond himself.

1 minute ago, Talenti said:

It was rumored back in 2017 that they were in talks with Beyoncé for the new theme:pray: the highest contenders according to them are Bey, Dua Lipa, or Ed Sheeran:koons:

source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/next-james-bond-theme-song-16788104.amp

I hope it's legendaricccccc both Skyfall and Writings on the Wall are extremely beautiful to me

RadioIsOurs
4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

When will Lana Del Rey finally get to do one... :nails:

SwissMonster
20 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Then would that mean that James Bond as a character (assuming he doesn't die) would continue on without the 007 license, or would he just cease to exist in the universe?

Because yes, someone else can become 007, but then that is literally another character with the 007 license...and most fans of the series are interested in the character of James Bond himself.

Yes you are right with that. James Bond would continue to exist, in the same universe (maybe even returning in the future). And yes you are right with what you say, that’s why a lot of people were unhappy with that choice. 

But I personally think it would give the whole 007 a bit of fresh air. And it doesn‘t have to be 4 ever

Also, yet there are no official confirmations. But it is very likely since if I remember well it was the actress in the trailer wich was rumored to be the new 007 in the next movie

This one explains it very well:

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2019/jul/15/lashana-lynch-new-007-james-bond-daniel-craig

EDIT: It‘s interesting cause the scene discribed in the article (wich is from June 2019) seems to be the part of the scene we also see in the trailer :oprah: So it could actually be true that the new 007 is revealed in this movie

JusKeepBreathin

Excuse me while I clean up the mess in my pants. 

Daniel Craig has been the best Bond. 

I do want to see where this goes with the new 007, because he does look a little too old in this flick. 

007, Mission Impossible and Bourne movies are my favorites. I wish Angelina Jolie would have started a Salt franchise. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HoneyB
32 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

When will Lana Del Rey finally get to do one... :nails:

I would definitely prefer Lana to do the theme over Dua or Ed tbh:koons: their voice doesn’t fit the feeling imo. Lana has the voice for it tbh:lana:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

RadioIsOurs
8 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Yes you are right with that. James Bond would continue to exist, in the same universe (maybe even returning in the future). And yes you are right with what you say, that’s why a lot of people were unhappy with that choice. 

But I personally think it would give the whole 007 a bit of fresh air. And it doesn‘t have to be 4 ever

Also, yet there are no official confirmations. But it is very likely since if I remember well it was the actress in the trailer wich was rumored to be the new 007 in the next movie

This one explains it very well:

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2019/jul/15/lashana-lynch-new-007-james-bond-daniel-craig

EDIT: It‘s interesting cause the scene discribed in the article (wich is from June 2019) seems to be the part of the scene we also see in the trailer :oprah: So it could actually be true that the new 007 is revealed in this movie

The trailer mentioned that the Lynch's character is a double 0 agent, so there's a possibility that she is something else other than 007, like 008 perhaps.  I think that can be very cool because people have always been very interested in seeing other double 0 agents in the universe. However I feel like the trademark 007 is so tied to the character of James Bond in many people's consciousness so it'd be weird if some other character became 007 for the next few films.

Also I just want my fantasy of Richard Madden becoming Bond to be fulfilled oh yes hunny. :heat::nooo:

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

The trailer mentioned that the Lynch's character is a double 0 agent, so there's a possibility that she is something else other than 007, like 008 perhaps.  I think that can be very cool because people have always been very interested in seeing other double 0 agents in the universe. However I feel like the trademark 007 is so tied to the character of James Bond in many people's consciousness so it'd be weird if some other character became 007 for the next few films.

Also I just want my fantasy of Richard Madden becoming Bond to be fulfilled oh yes hunny. :heat::nooo:

We don‘t know if she is an other 00 agent. Also we don‘t know in wich part of the movie those different scenes are. Maybe she is 007 during the whole movie :shrug: Bond after spectre isn‘t officialy a 00 agent anymore, so maybe Bond actually gets another 00 for this movie. Maybe she is an other 00 agent but getting the number 7 at the end of the movie. All speculation, we will see with the movie I guess. But the signs are pointing to a woman becoming 007...

I actually think you are right that it might be strange, especially for fans but it all depends how the future movies will be made. It actually could turn out very well

bionic

Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no time to die
So I'm shootin' it up, shootin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm shootin' it up
I'm shootin' it up, shootin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm shootin' it up (oh, yeah)

buy bionic

Archived