Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga in Miami on Super Saturday before the Super Bowl!

asana15

Featured Posts

1ooo d0veZ
11 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

The promo for LG6 is starting maybe :stalkga:

LOL. It doesn't add up that she'd be playing these gigs just weeks before a supposed start of a new era. This is Gaga we're talking about here.The prospect of a late January lead single release and Grammy debut is becoming bleaker and bleaker.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Big Brother said:

If it'll be Enigma show then she can not perform at all

So because you don't like Enigma, all the other fans that do should not get to see her perform it?

That's rude. 

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Chill, it's just a joke, you never take them:shrug:

Tell a good one then.

I do take jokes, but judging by your other comments around GGD, I can never notice the difference :shrug:

5 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Chill, it's just a joke, you never take them:shrug:

Homie, you can't keep making rude comments and think it's okay by saying they are jokes. When that's all you say, it's not a joke. It's rude. 

Let's be more positive. 

Magneto

Hyped :enigma:

I've also never heard of Super Saturday  Night. Is this a thing I should know?

Free my mind

JazzGa

I don't think this is gonna be the whole Enigma show. I don't know the deets but I am guessing this would be a 10 minute-ish long performance just like most televised performances. It's looking like it will re-use Enigma's costumes and set and such. I miss the days when every TV performance was a totally fresh concept, so hopefully Gagz proves me wrong but not too much hope :shrug:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Jennifer did the Super Saturday show in 2018. Recording:

Omg!! It will be a full concert!!! Now I am significantly more hyped :giveup: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Edonis

If she does perform Enigma, I hope she doesn't cut out the Government Hooker section :pray: it's one of my fav moments and the wig looks so good during that section :pray:

It's unlikely, but I'll pray anyways :pray:

This is awesome! JLo’s show looked full-on, I hope that means they’ll give Gaga a good budget and if she does Enigma she can do the whole show including the robot segment since it’s being professionally recorded.

Or she can do something new, that would be fantastic too! 

giskardsb
2 hours ago, Big Brother said:

If it'll be Enigma show then she can not perform at all

nobody is forcing her whiny enigma hater "fans"  to watch.

42 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Tell a good one then.

I do take jokes, but judging by your other comments around GGD, I can never notice the difference :shrug:

My comments on GGD? You don't know me sis. I must make this kind of comment like two times a year at most.

But whenever someone makes a joke about Gaga or Mariah, even when there's nothing offensive at all, you put on your superhero cape to save your fave. I was thinking about that yesterday. It's the first time you do it to me, but I see it a lot with other fans. 

Check out my profile, you'll see that I've never been negative about Haus Labs or Enigma or Joanne or anything

OMonster

“Year after year, we’ve built specially-curated venues from the ground up to provide both our mega-star performers a one-night-only concert experience they will not forget. And this year will be no different,” 

Doesn't sound like it'll be Enigma... 

That aside, does anyone else think this promo picture looks really off?

1500x500

I know it's an Enigma shot, but if you zoom into the neck / mouth / chin area - what's going on?

It doesn't look like Gaga's face shape at all. 

Either it's a dodgy photoshop job or they've superimposed somebody else into the picture, lol.

Anyway!

This sounds really exciting. I can't wait. And the fact it coincides with an Enigma break / rumoured release cycle - I think it might be safe to at least have some hope for LG6 info soon.

subtext / fantasy

DonatellaPop
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

1500x500

I know it's an Enigma shot, but if you zoom into the neck / chin area - what's going on?

Doesn't look like Gaga's shape face at all. 

Looks like a dodgy photoshop job, lol. 

Anyway!

This sounds really exciting. I can't wait!

Looks sickening to me :gaycat::queenga:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived