Gaga with NikkieTutorials

Jenina

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Reading through the comments on twitter so far, monsters are something else.

Mentioning Sarah just to insert some sort of negativity. 

2 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Reading through the comments on twitter so far, monsters are something else.

Mentioning Sarah just to insert some sort of negativity. 

I know right its so sad little monsters can be a sad excuse for a fanbase sometimes 

crisTEAne

they are gonna mention their respective bullying experiences and btwf, i just know it. i’m so happy for nikkie :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

not Chromatica

Is she mimicking Jeffree with 'N YER GONNA LOVE IT'? 😂 Sounds like him when he's being overly dramatic. I was legit scared for a moment 'cause I'd never heard her do that impression (and I've heard lots of screams and screeches of hers in these 11 years).

Helxig

YASSS Gaga chose the best, sweetest, most unproblematic beauty guru to collab with. I am so happy! Can't wait for the video!! :sara:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Sanne Godijn

I dont wanna be a party pooper but im worried that this video will speak even more sarah hate also i cant wait to see the video aaaaahhhhh

G U C C I

I can’t wait to see this tomorrow she looks amazing. And that shade to LM about loving the makeup :bradley:  the small talk between them should be fun.

DonatellaPop
5 hours ago, Mylene said:

In the first time in 5 years her make up will finally look good omg i'm shaking

lady-gaga-attends-the-2019-met-gala-cele

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Schwerk
6 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

Omg I can’t wait to just hear them talk! I love listening to the cute and random things gaga has to say when she’s in a more relaxed setting 

Same!!! Nikkie is a true Dutchie, very down to earth, even next to her biggest idol.

She truly is a Little Monster. She waited in the literal freezing cold from early morning with us back at the Monster Ball in Rotterdam. She is the real deal and I'm so proud of her and have no doubt Gaga and her get along. Her video with Sarah was great too. So excited for this!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Scarlet Bitch

wig

đ”±đ”„đ”Šđ”° 𝔩𝔰 đ”Șđ”¶ đ”Ąđ”žđ”«đ” đ”ą đ”Łđ”©đ”Źđ”Źđ”Ż, 𝔩 𝔣𝔬đ”Čđ”€đ”„đ”± 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Archived