💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with NikkieTutorials

Jenina

Featured Posts

gagaschickens

im supposed to be sleeping because school, but i was waiting for the video. guess I'm watching it tomorrow, ill just go to bed

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it me or judging from her face, it seems like Gaga has stopped getting fillers and facial injections. Either way she looks more natural.

Jigglygoth

I think it's kind of sad that she had literally only 1 option to chose from, as all the other beauty gurus are actual, literal, garbage human beings, OMG :toofunny:. I watched the video the other day and I'll be honest, I hated it :ladyhaha:

Like, they were both so boring, and both looked uncomfortable :sharon:. But whatever, I guess it's not easy to film a video with someone you literally just met, and have amazing chemistry, so it didn't even bothered me. 

I'm just happy Nikki got this collab cause she's so sweet and kind, and I love it when kind people WIN. I'm also glad to see that most fans enjoyed and loved the video. 

We stqn two beauty queens! 💙 :kara:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

FameHookah
21 hours ago, Steven said:

Is it me or judging from her face, it seems like Gaga has stopped getting fillers and facial injections. Either way she looks more natural.

Well yeah i was happy about that too .. but she looks so different in her last insta pic.

Maybe facetune idk

14 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

I think it's kind of sad that she had literally only 1 option to chose from, as all the other beauty gurus are actual, literal, garbage human beings, OMG :toofunny:. I watched the video the other day and I'll be honest, I hated it :ladyhaha:

Like, they were both so boring, and both looked uncomfortable :sharon:. But whatever, I guess it's not easy to film a video with someone you literally just met, and have amazing chemistry, so it didn't even bothered me. 

I'm just happy Nikki got this collab cause she's so sweet and kind, and I love it when kind people WIN. I'm also glad to see that most fans enjoyed and loved the video. 

We stqn two beauty queens! 💙 :kara:

Nikkie is very chill i love her, idk what would have happened if she collabed with James or Jefree tho.. just imagine..:cryga:

WTF is MDNA

Jigglygoth
4 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Well yeah i was happy about that too .. but she looks so different in her last insta pic.

Maybe facetune idk

Nikkie is very chill i love her, idk what would have happened if she collabed with James or Jefree tho.. just imagine..:cryga:

I'm SOOOOOOOO glad she didn't chose Jeffree, OMG :ladyhaha:. He is more popular and more entertaining than Nikki, but he's such a vile person :awkney:

GaGa did her research, when stan a queen who googles well before her collabs :whitney:. Nikki is a sweetheart :kara:

I think John Maclean or Naomi Jon would've been cool, but they're not as popular or well-known, so Nikki was the best option, #TalentWon :golfclap: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

FameHookah
6 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

I'm SOOOOOOOO glad she didn't chose Jeffree, OMG :ladyhaha:. He is more popular and more entertaining than Nikki, but he's such a vile person :awkney:

GaGa did her research, when stan a queen who googles well before her collabs :whitney:. Nikki is a sweetheart :kara:

I think John Maclean or Naomi Jon would've been cool, but they're not as popular or well-known, so Nikki was the best option, #TalentWon :golfclap: 

John is iconic omg hahaha

I just saw this for the 102017281th time:laughga:

But yeah Jefree gives me the creeps, i love his makeup but there's something shady about him..

As i sad months ago when she announced haus labs, Nikkie was the only viable option 💚

WTF is MDNA

• 4 weeks later...
Jigglygoth
On 12/20/2019 at 6:18 PM, FameHookah said:

As i sad months ago when she announced haus labs, Nikkie was the only viable option 💚

GURL, I'M SHOOK, we were stanning trans excellence all along and we had no clue, A QUEEN :giveup: 

The plot-twist, my wig :bradley:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

OMonster
10 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

GURL, I'M SHOOK, we were stanning trans excellence all along and we had no clue, A QUEEN :giveup: 

I do wonder if Gaga and Nikkie spoke about this. 

My guess is that they probably did, considering how - I would think - Gaga played an instrumental role in Nikkie accepting her identity and staying strong throughout it all. 

I also wonder if Gaga has stayed in touch since, and if she's supported Nikkie (even with just a quick DM) with her decision to come out. 

subtext / fantasy

Jigglygoth
33 minutes ago, OMonster said:

My guess is that they probably did, considering how - I would think - Gaga played an instrumental role in Nikkie accepting her identity and staying strong throughout it all. 

I also wonder if Gaga has stayed in touch since, and if she's supported Nikkie (even with just a quick DM) with her decision to come out. 

I'm sure they did. Hell, maybe Sarah knew (remember Nikki collaborated with her in the past), ans that's how GaGa chose her. Maybe GaGa knew even before they met because of Sarah. 

:giveup:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

I re-watched yesterday and had the same thought. I would not be surprised if she told Gaga and I am sure that Gaga has reached out privately. :heart:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

2 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

1 hour ago, OMonster said:

1 hour ago, Jigglygoth said:

I'm sure they did. Hell, maybe Sarah knew (remember Nikki collaborated with her in the past), ans that's how GaGa chose her. Maybe GaGa knew even before they met because of Sarah. 

:giveup:

15 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I re-watched yesterday and had the same thought. I would not be surprised if she told Gaga and I am sure that Gaga has reached out privately. :heart:

nikkie being a huge fan and creating gaga-inspired looks make so much sense now :nick:

but on a wednesday, in a café, i watched it begin again

FameHookah
3 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

Girl i knowww im speechless, i had NO idea 😱

Im stanning even harder now😭💚

WTF is MDNA

Archived