šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Simon Cowell/Syco being investigated for Racism and Homophobia

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Simon Cowell's production companies Syco Entertainment and Fremantle, and NBC, which broadcasts America's Got Talent, are being investigated.

It follows the controversial departure of Gabrielle Union, 47, as a judge on America's Got Talent after she raised concerns about the discriminatory workplace culture of the show.The shows failure to renew her contract is being investigated by Sag-Afrta, which represents actors and performers

VarietyĀ reported thatļ»æĀ Union had urged producers to report an offensive joke made by Jay Leļ»æno while filming thļ»æe show.

America's Got Talent released a statement saying: "We remain committed to ensuring a respectful workplace for all employees and take very seriously any questions about workplace culture.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/simon-cowells-companies-nbc-probed-21020003

Hottie Detector

he was over the minute he f*cked over leona lewis and thatā€™s the tea.Ā 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Omg no one is safe from being exposed not even the z-list celebrities who donā€™t have a lick of talentĀ :cryga:

They are looking for something to cancel him on when the other guy on X Factor sexually harassed women on TV many times without anything happening to him.

Ā 

beaublue
1 hour ago, mamo said:

he was over the minute he f*cked over leona lewis and thatā€™s the tea.Ā 

Heā€™s the reason she had a hit (1) in the first place? Lmao pretty sure sheā€™s irrelevant now because she didnā€™t wanna follow the formula he gives to everyone (who have a hit then fall off because they stray from the path he set out).

1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Heā€™s the reason she had a hit (1) in the first place? Lmao pretty sure sheā€™s irrelevant now because she didnā€™t wanna follow the formula he gives to everyone (who have a hit then fall off because they stray from the path he set out).

excuse me no. Ā 

the problem with simon cowell is that he doesnā€™t know how to nurture artists - heā€™s the human personification of the phrase ā€œin it for the moneyā€.Ā 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

They are looking for something to cancel him on when the other guy on X Factor sexually harassed women on TV many times without anything happening to him.

Ā 

Wtf I am disgusted

Bitch I'm Madonna

beaublue
2 hours ago, mamo said:

excuse me no. Ā 

the problem with simon cowell is that he doesnā€™t know how to nurture artists - heā€™s the human personification of the phrase ā€œin it for the moneyā€.Ā 

Well, I donā€™t personally care about Simon but he does know how to nurture an artists career. He has many success storyā€™s with artists heā€™s signed to his label that were on his shows. A record label is a company that makes money, just like all businesses & if youā€™re looking to be signed then itā€™s pretty reasonable to expect that the artist understands theyā€™ll be working for that label to make them money just like you would at any job. So saying heā€™s only ā€œin it for the moneyā€ is kinda redundant. If he wasnā€™t then he wouldnā€™t be as successful as he is. Iā€™ve read about him & Kellyā€™s experience with him about him forcing her to record Since U Been Gone & setting out a plan for her career but also look where she is now? When she followed the formula she was relevant & had hits, now that sheā€™s out from under his label she hasnā€™t had one hit. So whether or not the artist likes what heā€™s doing you canā€™t say he doesnā€™t ā€œnurtureā€ an artist when his job is to literally nurture their career & make them successful therefore contributing to his success. Either way if he has showed discrimination against people then thatā€™s despicable but your opinion on his business savvy is clearly unfounded šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø but yeah, keep giving that ā€œteaā€ šŸ™„

blackpink

Good, what he did to Gabby was disgusting and shows his lack of regard for safe workplace environments for POCĀ 

Defmix100
55 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Good, what he did to Gabby was disgusting and shows his lack of regard for safe workplace environments for POCĀ 

what did he do?

Fantina
2 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Well, I donā€™t personally care about Simon but he does know how to nurture an artists career. He has many success storyā€™s with artists heā€™s signed to his label that were on his shows. A record label is a company that makes money, just like all businesses & if youā€™re looking to be signed then itā€™s pretty reasonable to expect that the artist understands theyā€™ll be working for that label to make them money just like you would at any job. So saying heā€™s only ā€œin it for the moneyā€ is kinda redundant. If he wasnā€™t then he wouldnā€™t be as successful as he is. Iā€™ve read about him & Kellyā€™s experience with him about him forcing her to record Since U Been Gone & setting out a plan for her career but also look where she is now? When she followed the formula she was relevant & had hits, now that sheā€™s out from under his label she hasnā€™t had one hit. So whether or not the artist likes what heā€™s doing you canā€™t say he doesnā€™t ā€œnurtureā€ an artist when his job is to literally nurture their career & make them successful therefore contributing to his success. Either way if he has showed discrimination against people then thatā€™s despicable but your opinion on his business savvy is clearly unfounded šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø but yeah, keep giving that ā€œteaā€ šŸ™„

This is so disgusting. Her being not "relevant" again has nothing to do with following a stupid formula. It is the exact same reason why Gaga gave up on her manager. Music is changing ever year, and she would have to change everything from her songs, to her voice etc.... in order to keep up with the industry. By doing that, you don't stay true to who you are as an artist and it backfires massively.

I always disliked him on the show. He always preached to Britney and Demi and all the ther judges how he could make their candidates so much better. Like seriously dude, back off:bye:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Simon does not care about artists. He doesn't care about the person behind it all. He just doesn't care. What Simon does is hold a false promise carrot and let it dangle infront of these people to entice them.

He doesn't push anyone. With Leona, he pushed her for like 2 albums and then he put her to the back and wouldn't let her release music. And its like that for the majority of artists who sign with SyCo. I mean, thats why 5H split up... and I think they will change labels once their contract is up. I can list off a handful of artists who have either left or been dropped by Syco and gone on to do better things... if he was such a great person that knows how to nurture artists, that shouldn't be the case.

The thing is, the show itself can make someone popular... you are literally being exposed to millions and millions of people, and its that initial fanbase that makes someone popular - not Simon.Ā Ā 

Simon is a filthy disgusting personĀ  :madge:

Ā 

Y'know, a good manager or whatever he is supposed to be should have some care for the person behind it all instead of being money driven and fvcking artists over

End Racism Now

loathereality
7 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Ā 

OMG NOOOOOOĀ 

beaublue
4 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Simon does not care about artists. He doesn't care about the person behind it all. He just doesn't care. What Simon does is hold a false promise carrot and let it dangle infront of these people to entice them.

He doesn't push anyone. With Leona, he pushed her for like 2 albums and then he put her to the back and wouldn't let her release music. And its like that for the majority of artists who sign with SyCo. I mean, thats why 5H split up... and I think they will change labels once their contract is up. I can list off a handful of artists who have either left or been dropped by Syco and gone on to do better things... if he was such a great person that knows how to nurture artists, that shouldn't be the case.

The thing is, the show itself can make someone popular... you are literally being exposed to millions and millions of people, and its that initial fanbase that makes someone popular - not Simon.Ā Ā 

Simon is a filthy disgusting personĀ  :madge:

Ā 

Y'know, a good manager or whatever he is supposed to be should have some care for the person behind it all instead of being money driven and fvcking artists over

I never said he was a great person lmao clearly youā€™re reading into things a little too much. Iā€™m simply saying that he does know how to make an artist successful. & please do list off the handful of artists you know that have went on to do bigger & better things. Iā€™d like to see if I know any of them or if theyā€™ve had a hit lately (besides Camila & Harry). Also ā€œitā€™s the show that makes someone popular, not Simonā€ you do realize itā€™s simons show right? Like heā€™s the creator of the show & therefore people who get popular from it are benefitting because of his creation & specifically him so saying Simon isnā€™t the reason is blatantly ignorant. Feel free to list off contestants who have gotten popular from just being on the show & have gone mainstream, Iā€™ll wait ā˜•ļø

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

I never said he was a great person lmao clearly youā€™re reading into things a little too much. Iā€™m simply saying that he does know how to make an artist successful. & please do list off the handful of artists you know that have went on to do bigger & better things. Iā€™d like to see if I know any of them or if theyā€™ve had a hit lately (besides Camila & Harry). Also ā€œitā€™s the show that makes someone popular, not Simonā€ you do realize itā€™s simons show right? Like heā€™s the creator of the show & therefore people who get popular from it are benefitting because of his creation & specifically him so saying Simon isnā€™t the reason is blatantly ignorant. Feel free to list off contestants who have gotten popular from just being on the show & have gone mainstream, Iā€™ll wait ā˜•ļø

None of the 1D guys are successful anymore, and Camila is the only one from 5H to actually make a dent. And its not because Simon knows what he is doing. Its because she is talented and knows her market.

But I'd say the biggest one who left Simon Cowell who went on to do better and bigger things was James Arthur. Sun Comes Up with Rudimental was huge. Ella Henderson is starting her comeback, Leona Lewis had a pretty successful collaboration with Calum Scott, Little Mix are bigger than ever and are gaining popularity in the US... and there are others.Ā 

Simon has nobody, and his shows are bringing in less and less viewers. Its why we now have XFactor: Champions, Got Talent: Champions, Celeb XFactor... :smh:

Ā 

lmao, you don't need to win XFactor to become popular

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a862941/x-factor-success-stories-acts-outperformed-winners/

End Racism Now

Archived