💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Official Lady Gaga board game?

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

So of course in preparing the Advent calendar for GGD this year I've been keeping my eyes peeled for unique Gaga themed things.

Look what showed up on Ebay, for $500 dollars..... it looks remarkably well done, but considering it's from South America (where many popular games get pirated into unique versions) I'm curiously leery:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Gaga-Love-Game-Colombia-BOX-SET-RARE-The-Fame-CD-Promo-guy-shallow-ARTPOP/273989009183?hash=item3fcb047f1f:g:utAAAOSwUPxda2st

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600-4.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Almost got it for US$ 85 on eBay early this year... but I thought  last second it wasn't worth it. Now I regret...

ChicaSkas
11 minutes ago, Gagnetti said:

Almost got it for US$ 85 on eBay early this year... but I thought  last second it wasn't worth it. Now I regret...

But is it real is the question.... For example, I am huge Pokemon fan, and in Peru several years ago there was a giant five expansion set of Pokemon cards that were published in Peru, and I started collecting them here in the states. Really good quality too, they were called 3Reyes Pokemon. Turns out a few years later they stopped making the cards because Peruvian copyright police determined their liscense with TPIC (The Pokemon Company International) had expired and they were printing without a liscense to just to milk money off of one of the worlds' biggest franchises.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

17 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

But is it real is the question.... For example, I am huge Pokemon fan, and in Peru several years ago there was a giant five expansion set of Pokemon cards that were published in Peru, and I started collecting them here in the states. Really good quality too, they were called 3Reyes Pokemon. Turns out a few years later they stopped making the cards because Peruvian copyright police determined their liscense with TPIC (The Pokemon Company International) had expired and they were printing without a liscense to just to milk money off of one of the worlds' biggest franchises.

I see your point and I kinda share the same thought. That's why I didn't buy it, even thought it is a really cool and unique item. What if they're illegally using Gaga's image and making 100% profit over it? Luckily for later albums, Gaga had some really good unique stuff that was indeed officially made. For example, in The Fame era, which is my favorite, the only really unique item for me was the USB drive (considering its price, not many people can have it, including me). So I went deeper and started looking for all FameGa related stuff, including counterfeits.

Finally, this year they released The Fame blue vinyl and that's sth I will buy with no regret at all! :D

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

My favorite Gaga song is also a board game? Yaaaaaas  :awesome:

At this rate we would have to chip in $20 each to buy it. $500.00 is  a crazy price

• 11 months later...
LORD GAGA

Hi Just seen this, yes this is real, it was released around the same time as LoveGame came out to promote the song, it was never commercially available to fins though, only send to record labels etc. like the just Dance promo dance mat. 

bluemonkey
On 12/3/2019 at 2:48 PM, Gagnetti said:

I see your point and I kinda share the same thought. That's why I didn't buy it, even thought it is a really cool and unique item. What if they're illegally using Gaga's image and making 100% profit over it? Luckily for later albums, Gaga had some really good unique stuff that was indeed officially made. For example, in The Fame era, which is my favorite, the only really unique item for me was the USB drive (considering its price, not many people can have it, including me). So I went deeper and started looking for all FameGa related stuff, including counterfeits.

Finally, this year they released The Fame blue vinyl and that's sth I will buy with no regret at all! :D

She used to have more novelty items in the past. I remember there was a clear beach ball for the fame ball tour. I got the fame usb (and the monster one $and it’s disappointing that she stopped doing those. The fame monster era was like her golden period in terms of merch, so many fun items.

Archived