đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake Most Streamed Artist Of Decade (28 Billion Streams)

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom
14 minutes ago, March34th said:

hasn't he been super predatory towards young girls?

we don't support:vegas:

Receipts?

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
26 minutes ago, March34th said:

i wasn't sure if i was remembering correctly but I was

Slightly off topic but isn't the legal age in Canada 16?

Bitch I'm Madonna

Economy
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I think so.... But until you turn 18 I think there's some restrictions tho... I think a 16 year old can only give consent to an adult with an age gap of no more than 5 years

So like a 16 year old can give consent to a 21 year old but not a 22 year old...

At least that's what I think. Not 100% sure tho so don't quote me on it

Edit: Ok I searched it up... 16 is the full age of consent

At 14 & 15 there is limited consent of someone up to 5 years older. I knew there was a 5 year gap somewhere

So a 14 year old is legal to give consent up to a 19 year old and a 15 year old up to a 20 year old... Then at 16 no restrictions

That's strictly for sex tho. I think for marriage u still have to be 18 in most Provinces

ChicaSkas

fully expecting Gaga to have won this but okay 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Economy
5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

fully expecting Gaga to have won this but okay 

I'm not surprised at all... She had only one really strong streaming era (ASIB) and she didn't have as many releases as some of her peers

I wouldn't expect Gaga to be at the top of anything tbh

Gaga maybe could of been the highest overall grossing artist but the list would have to start from 2009 to get the begging of her prime...

Since it starts from 2010, I don't think she was #1 on anything including streams, album sales, tour grossings, single chart toppers or top 10s

Her biggest peak for sales was 2009-2011 so she looses 1/3 of that time span to the last decade... And she's only caught up to streaming in last couple years so :shrug:

Maybe Gaga might be near top for prestigious awards tho :oprah:

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I think so.... But until you turn 18 I think there's some restrictions tho... I think a 16 year old can only give consent to an adult with an age gap of no more than 5 years

So like a 16 year old can give consent to a 21 year old but not a 22 year old...

At least that's what I think. Not 100% sure tho so don't quote me on it

Edit: Ok I searched it up... 16 is the full age of consent

At 14 & 15 there is limited consent of someone up to 5 years older. I knew there was a 5 year ago somewhere

So a 14 year old is legal to give consent up to a 19 year old and a 15 year old up to a 20 year old... Then at 16 no restrictions

That's strictly for sex tho. I think for marriage u still have to be 18 in most Provinces

That's crazy an 18 year old can have sex with a 14 year old... Like that's still a preteen imo. But I usually take the age Gap into account with most relationships like when a 16 yo dates a 19 yo it's really not that big of deal to me.

Bitch I'm Madonna

3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

That's crazy an 18 year old can have sex with a 14 year old... Like that's still a preteen imo. But I usually take the age Gap into account with most relationships like when a 16 yo dates a 19 yo it's really not that big of deal to me.

my parents have an 8 year age gap (they met when she was 23 and he was 31), and i never noticed it until i was in eighth grade myself and realized my future wife may be in kindergarten!!

16 to 19 isn’t huge on paper, but that’s a highschool junior dating a uni sophomore. big differences in lifestyle and maturity. 

Musicisfreedom
Just now, Maleficent said:

my parents have an 8 year age gap (they met when she was 23 and he was 31), and i never noticed it until i was in eighth grade myself and realized my future wife may be in kindergarten!!

16 to 19 isn’t huge on paper, but that’s a highschool junior dating a uni sophomore. big differences in lifestyle and maturity. 

Definitely true in terms of lifestyle and maturity, but I still don't think I would call someone a pedophile for dating someone 3 years younger then them. That's more what I was saying.

My parents have a 7 year age Gap I think. I think they met when my dad was 20 and my mom must've been 27 if I'm getting the math right

Bitch I'm Madonna

Economy
13 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

It does seem excessive but then again, I think the law on personal stuff like this should only be illegal at the very limits anyway

I don't think something kind of in appropriate should be illegal. I think only something very innapropriate should be

The amount of age gap that is acceptable is up to debate so the law gives ppl a gage to make their own decisions

Just because the law allows a 14 year old to have sex with an 18 year old doesn't mean society encourages it or that it's seen as a good thing

Anyway Canada hasnt updated these laws since 1982 when girls used to be taken by men at younger ages... Perhaps it's time for a revision :oprah:

gumzy3000

He’s overrated tbh, but Take Care is a great album - and actually one of my favourites.

trolly troll troll

March34th
2 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

it is but the problem I can see is how it can be seen as grooming

Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, March34th said:

it is but the problem I can see is how it can be seen as grooming

I definitely agree with that. It's really sad how all these male rappers and singers can be so problematic and actually harmful to people yet Nicki and Cardi (as well as other female musicians) are the ones constantly getting called out and criticized. :saladga:

Bitch I'm Madonna

JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, nenhures said:

If his music were extraordinary I would understand it but the great majority of what he makes is so absurdly lukewarm and mediocre that it truly puzzles me how he's the most streamed artist of the decade.

So many groundbreaking hip hop artists and he takes the cake? Slay, I guess.

Edit: I think I may have answered my own question. People love easily digestible music and I guess Drake delivers in that regard. He plays safe and smart, suppose that'll take you places.

You judging music when you think every album Lady Gaga has done is pop music. :ladyhaha:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived