💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Billboard: LG Music Video Evolution

Rifek

Featured Posts

The downgrade... I understand Joanne was more of a laid-back era but that's not an excuse to be THIS basic & uninteresting, even boring

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn

Next post the evolution of gaga's fanbase from sweet supportive little monsters to nonstop compcomplaining monsters

AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Next post the evolution of gaga's fanbase from sweet supportive little monsters to nonstop compcomplaining monsters

Which correlates to Gaga's evolution  :huntyga:  not a coincidence. Stop that, even her fans can express negative opinions when her work is not up to her own standards.

This video clearly shows how she evolved from low budget high visuals videos to high budget low visuals. Just Dance is a simple video with so much going on, and it captures her concept so effortlessly. Nowadays, even John Wayne looks too fake and forced.

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Which correlates to Gaga's evolution  :huntyga:  not a coincidence. Stop that, even her fans can express negative opinions when her work is not up to her own standards.

This video clearly shows how she evolved from low budget high visuals videos to high budget low visuals. Just Dance is a simple video with so much going on, and it captures her concept so effortlessly. Nowadays, even John Wayne looks too fake and forced.

You mean up to their standards its not gaga's fault that her fans are never satisfied

1ooo d0veZ
33 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

You mean up to their standards its not gaga's fault that her fans are never satisfied

IS IT the fans never being satisfied or the output simply not being satisfying?

unimpressed naomi campbell GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Let it marinate, Emma. 

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

FfFfFfFF

I used to watch this kind of videos when I was becoming interested in her in 2016-2017 and they didn't really change since then.  :enigma:

Sanne Godijn
34 minutes ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

IS IT the fans never being satisfied or the output simply not being satisfying?

unimpressed naomi campbell GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Let it marinate, Emma. 

Yes its the fans they are never satisfied  and they cant except that gaga has changed 

Well, I like Perfect Illusion's video better than Just Dance, sorry

Spoiler

not sorry

Edit: and I don't see the MR video as a misstep in her amazing videography. To me its way better than pulling a concert/bts professional recording and call it a music video. I was bummed when Rihanna did that for Cheers, the BEP for Don't Stop the Party, and so on.

Archived