Stefani Tee
achievement

Gaga Scores "Most Streamed COUNTRY Album" of this Decade on Spotify

Featured Posts

myluis617
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

And your point is...? :poot:

Taylors music has had its time to be on spotify this decade. She only took her music down for like a year and a half, so that basically does not make that much of a difference.  Joanne came out  a couple months before her music was back on the service and it still was streamed close to RED which was Taylor's last country album and that one was on Spotify before 1984 came out.

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Soooo its still pop then isn't it? Its not country lmao 

It's country-pop/soft rock as I already said lol

It was labeled as her country period by way too many critics and magazine for yall to disagree

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

PhillipBagshaw
52 minutes ago, Red said:

Reminds me of when Adele won the Pop categories Grammys lol

well.....she's pop

• Like 2

Prismatic Light

Not gays still fighting over Joanne to decide if it's country or pop. You all know the truth about its genre, shut up! Joanne is undoubtedly Techno, just admit it. 

Be kind 🧡
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Red
2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

well.....she's pop

Well, she's popular for sure, but her music isn't really pop :emma:

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

KEVIN STEVE
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

People have no idea what's a typical country album and also that Pop music has a lot of subgenres. Neither one of them are country albums

@xoxo Craig @PhillipBagshaw

Technically, there are two things called "pop music", and they have nothing to do with each other

1/ The movement, which means "popular music" and which basically is any song released following the current trend

2/ The pop genre ("pop" like in "pop corn") which means a song with verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/chorus, a strong melody in its chorus and a boom/kick main beat. 

You learn that in art college

People on GGD argue about the meaning of "pop", but both teams are right and wrong at the same time.

Edited by KEVIN STEVE

PhillipBagshaw
Just now, Red said:

it's literally adult contemporary pop, it just has acoustic instruments. what would you call it? :vegas:

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's country-pop/soft rock as I already said lol

It was labeled as her country period by way too many critics and magazine for yall to disagree

Because people think that cause she's wearing a pink Cowgirl hat its suddenly country... y'know, magazines and critics can be wrong too. Its labelled as pop on every streaming/download site

PhillipBagshaw
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its labelled as pop on every streaming/download site

Yes, bc it's from a pop artist. It's a pop-country/alt album with mainstream pop production/influences. 

Economy
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I mean, that doesn't matter that much imo

I mean it does... It means it missed streams before that...

PhillipBagshaw
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

@xoxo Craig @PhillipBagshaw

Technically, there are two things called "pop music", and they have nothing to do with each other

1/ The movement, which means "popular music" and which basically is any song released following the current trend

2/ The pop genre ("pop" like in "pop corn") which means a song with verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/chorus, a strong melody in its chorus and a boom/kick main beat. 

People on GGD argue about the meaning of "pop", but both teams are right and wrong at the same time.

Yes, I'm aware of what pop music is, I have a degree in music. :ladyhaha: 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Joanne comes more into the 2nd one, its a pop record with songs with verse/chorus/verse/chorus/chorus

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Yes, bc it's from a pop artist. It's a pop-country/alt album with mainstream pop production/influences. 

Thats not true... Melodrama was labelled as pop and Lorde is an alternative artist. But yes, Joanne is pop

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Red said:

Her music are mostly ballads, but they're definitely pop... I don't see which category she's in if she's not pop