Stefani Tee
achievement

Gaga Scores "Most Streamed COUNTRY Album" of this Decade on Spotify

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

I feel like my inner kanye is up in arms

Imma let you finish gaga but Taylor swift used to be queen of pop country

:teehee:

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.
  • LMAO 1

warholastar

Joanne (album) would have won the country category at the Grammys which is it's accurate category but she decided to lie calling it a pop album and here we are

• Thanks 2

BadGurlMadge
37 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not though :poot:   Joanne is boring rock

:whitney:

strike a ****ing pose
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

LGMonster95
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I'd say Taylor's ones are, though RED was a crossover album so it was a mix of country and pop. But you're right with Gaga's...  they are both pop

I was talking about Gaga's albums. If people considers ASIB and Joanne country albums, then they should also re-think about ARTPOP and Born This Way aswell (which is bs)

• Thanks 1

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, warholastar said:

Joanne (album) would have won the country category at the Grammys which is it's accurate category but she decided to lie calling it a pop album and here we are

Its not country though lmao do you even know what country sounds like?

• Like 1

xoxo Craig
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

I was talking about Gaga's albums. If people considers ASIB and Joanne country albums, then they should also re-think about ARTPOP and Born This Way aswell (which is bs)

Exactly exactly :vegas:

nenhures

Where's that tweet that's like "gays will hear an acoustic guitar chord and think it's country" that's some of y'all with Joanne.

✨ i am just a reflection of what you really wanna see ✨
  • LMAO 8
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not country though lmao do you even know what country sounds like?

Literally the only song that you can call 100% country in Joanne is Sinners Prayer lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

LGs LM

All these achievements...damn Gaga.

It's also really iconic that Why Did You Do That/ Heal Me/ Before I Cry/ Hair, Body, Face are part of the number one most streamed COUNTRY album of THE DECADE.

LG And MJ Are My Heehee Queens
  • YAAAS 3

MaryJaneHolland
19 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

It is pop, I thought it was common knowledge but I guess not :air:

What's pop at the end of the day lol? Pop is a term for popular music which is always a different genre :air: I don't see it as an actual genre. However, you have synthpop, electropop etc etc.

It's no Dolly or early Taylor type of country, Joanne has way too many country influences to be labeled as pure pop. It's mostly country-pop and soft rock. Now THAT I thought was common knowledge, but I guess not.

• Like 3

Red

Reminds me of when Adele won the Pop categories Grammys lol

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

xoxo Craig
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

What's pop at the end of the day lol? Pop is a term for popular music which is always a different genre :air: I don't see it as an actual genre. However, you have synthpop, electropop etc etc.

It's no Dolly or early Taylor type of country, Joanne has way too many country influences to be labeled as pure pop. It's mostly country-pop and soft rock. Now THAT I thought was common knowledge, but I guess not.

At the end of the day, pop is "popular" music that generally has simple lyrics to go along with a simple beat or instrumental that may or may not fit current trends. Today's pop scene has trap influences, yet it is not straight up trap music.

Joanne has influences of country, but its not straight up country. It is pop music that encompasses a lot of different genres, but still remains to that pop bubble. I mean, do you really believe songs like Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Perfect Illusion, Dancin in Circles, Hey Girl, A-YO, Just Another Day, Come To Mama, and Million Reasons are country?  :air:   Literally  the only songs which you could say have the most country influences are Sinners Prayer, Joanne (title track, not piano version) and Girigio Girls... and even then, they are not straight up country

• Thanks 1

Sepsami
37 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Joanne is overall an Americana album. Can we let that ѕhit sink in and move on from this endless discussion on whether it's pop or not? :air: God damn....

omg I thought u called Joanne sh*t and was already taking off my earrings :selena:

But yes let's move on :lolly: