funny

Sh*t Lady Gaga says during ARTPOP era

Candy Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

Fun fact: "de Milo" pronunciated "de Maylo" is wrong. It's "Mee-los" (the greek island)

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Sepsami

The funniest is the reaction of the interviewers, trying to keep it together and just smile with dead eyes :ladyhaha:

.. she’s actually been Italian for every era but it was during ASIB that got out of hand  :enigma:

220px-TIFF_2018_Lady_Gaga_(1_of_1)-3_(cr

Hottie Detector

nenhures
Just now, Kimmo said:

.. she’s actually been Italian for every era but it was during ASIB that got out of hand  :enigma:

220px-TIFF_2018_Lady_Gaga_(1_of_1)-3_(cr

She's been Italian since she was 13 years old :diane:

2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

She's been Italian since she was 13 years old :diane:

I- 

Are You sure it isn’t 3 yearly old? 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ba0c09ffa1f8bcefce

Hottie Detector

“I wouldn’t want to insinuate you’ve been gay longer than you’ve come out but I was pretty sure you were f*cking gay” @ Shawn Mendes

1 minute ago, Banned User said:

“I wouldn’t want to insinuate you’ve been gay longer than you’ve come out but I was pretty sure you were f*cking gay” @ Shawn Mendes

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e5e65e0046600560f3

Hottie Detector

Head Empty
3 hours ago, Arcanum said:

Fun fact: "de Milo" pronunciated "de Maylo" is wrong. It's "Mee-los" (the greek island)

Fun fact: the painting she was talking about isn't the "Venus de Milo", but "The Birth of Venus" instead.  Venus de Milo, which is named after the place where it was made/found, is a statue that isn't really related to ARTPOP :huntyga:

Does anyone have that interview of her clearly high off her mind and she just sits there for two minutes coming up with an answer :laughga:

G U C C I

I know she was in pain during BTW but was the ARTPOP era her pinnacle of drug use? I mean there are a couple interviews from that era I love (like her drunk on Andy Cohen doing his makeup) but the majority I just can't even begin to understand how high she must have been.

Archived