💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I still miss Selena

mmkay

Featured Posts

Selena was 23 years old when her fan-club manager shot her dead. I still cannot believe she would go alone to that hotel room with this maniac lady.

I'm just imagining what could have been if she was still alive.

She had the talent, the moves, the passion in her voice, her smile! She really was the one.

PS. Are Shakira and JLo gonna do a tribute to Selena at the Super Bowl?

This is my favorite Como La Flor performance, the crowd control that she has over the people is unbelievable! Imagine singing on stage and people are just walking on stage to give her a hug and a kiss. She's a pro!

Daylight Jokers

She was so young. Her death is probably one of the most unfortunate celebrity deaths of all time. She hasn't reached her full potential as an artist yet and that ****ing Yolanda ruined everything.

It was also sad to listen an interview where Selena's father told that he lived his own dream becoming a singer though Selena.  He felt like he payed the price about that dream when Selena was shot dead. There's always a factor that "what if" I did things in a different way. How would it all become.

AJRocketMan

It’s so tragic knowing how she died and that she was robbed of the gift of life because of a jealous fan club organizer. Listening to Dreaming of You makes me so sad, I wanna cry every time I even think about that song. It’s such a great ballad.

misunderstood

She's an icon, may she RIP. :(

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

xoxo Craig

Selena was way before I was born, and yet I still know about her. Through pop stans and other forms, y'all have taught me and many others about her. She is still here, she just lives on through her art and her legacy. You are keeping her alive, thank you for that

End Racism Now

LateToCult

Selena and Jenni Rivera were truly the best musicians Mexican-American culture produced. RIP to both of them.

Archived