Marvel Studios' Black Widow - Official Teaser Trailer

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus

I love it despite having issues with ScarJo :huntyga:

I will definitely see the movie. Black Widow is my favorite character in the MCU :staymad:

youandi

Looks pretty cool! Intrigued to know where it fits in the time line of events. I hope I like it, was a bit disappointed with Endgame 

SO glad Black Widow is getting the lime light she deserves. This looks amazing! David Harbour is always good and Florence Pugh is so hot ugh glad they're both getting huge roles like this :vegas:

Magneto
7 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I love it despite having issues with ScarJo :huntyga:

I will definitely see the movie. Black Widow is my favorite character in the MCU :staymad:

Why? She's an amazing actress! She can do it all: asian characters, trans people you name it!

Free my mind

corvus albus
Just now, Magneto said:

Why? She's an amazing actress! She can do it all: asian characters, trans people you name it!

I even liked Ghost In The Shell :bradley:

Let's just say that you're right :selena:

I don’t want to hear terrible Russian accents the whole movie but I’m excited! Even the ending graphic I was like OOoOo wow 

Also does anyone know when this takes place? Between which movies? She confirmed she’s RIP so it can’t be after 

PerfectGUY
4 minutes ago, weed said:

Also does anyone know when this takes place? Between which movies? She confirmed she’s RIP so it can’t be after 

After CivilWar and before InfinityWar

AdmistTheLight

Knowing what happened in Endgame make whatever plot and her sacrifices in this movie seems small? 

Liberaté mi amor

HoneyB

Omg how did I miss this!?:nooo:

Queen Natasha getting the spotlight she DESERVES I already know this will be my fave marvel movie:nooo:

THE MUSIC EYE-

YES MA’AM

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Even tho I don’t like this type of spy action movie, I’m gonna watch it to support good sis Black Widow :vegas:

51 minutes ago, weed said:

Apparently, even though the trailer starts with an Avengers line, it is gonna happen before that cause the director said it shows what happened in Budapest 

Archived