Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Marvel Studios' Black Widow - Official Teaser Trailer

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

40 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Knowing what happened in Endgame make whatever plot and her sacrifices in this movie seems small? 

They really should have done it years ago, I feel like they thought it would flop for being a female protagonist hero movie but Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel proved they wrong

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume the next is

Black Sheep 2022

Black mirrors 2024

Black puma 2026

Black raven 2028

Black hole (Gay movie) 2030 :triggered:

AdmistTheLight
44 minutes ago, Red said:

They really should have done it years ago, I feel like they thought it would flop for being a female protagonist hero movie but Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel proved they wrong

I think that after Cap, Ironman have their trilogies and fitting endings, they realized the fan would want sth for BW, too. Especially after they finalized Endgame script, but by then, it's too little too late. 

Which is sad because BW as a character deserves better, now it's at risk of breaking Marvel's billion dollars streak.

Liberaté mi amor

RahrahWitch

It's nice to finally get black widows backstory but I wish this came out before End Game, It would've made her Death a lot more meaningful.

ChromaticaPunk
7 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

It's nice to finally get black widows backstory but I wish this came out before End Game, It would've made her Death a lot more meaningful.

who cares lol it's a prequel.

Queen of Pop
21 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Agreed. There's no real stakes involved here because we all know she's gonna survive whatever happens in this movie and then eventually die in Endgame anyway lol

evilfaqqot

We don’t stan Scarlett in this haus but this movie will be an absolute serve. It’s just sad that Florence is going to eat Scarlett in her own movie! :ohwell:

Bradley
38 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

who cares lol it's a prequel.

That's the point. A prequel after the conclusion of such a huge saga seems weird, especially when the character was given such a powerful conclusion.

It's like 'surprise! she's alive again!' The death in Endgame is made less meaningful.

Reality

This feels much more like a Mission Impossible/James Bond kind of movie than a Marvel movie, which I think is really interesting. I love that they seem like they’re leaning more towards different kinds of genres than just being a “typical Marvel movie”. 

I definitely can’t wait to see this! 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
2 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

I actually kind of feel like because we know she dies in Endgame, this’ll make her actions here and her actions in Endgame seem much more meaningful. In Endgame, she sacrificed everything because she felt like she was able to “wipe the red off her ledger”. Now we can understand what that truly meant.

🃏🖤👹

Prismatic Light
1 hour ago, evilfaqqot said:

We don’t stan Scarlett in this haus but this movie will be an absolute serve. It’s just sad that Florence is going to eat Scarlett in her own movie! :ohwell:

The negativity in this comment tho :awkney:

Be kind 🧡

Prismatic Light

Today I had just woken up when I saw the trailer was officially released, I didn't expect it at all! I'm so hyped, Natasha deserved her own film! :giveup:

Be kind 🧡

Yeah yeah we all know she died in endgame and all that

who knows what other character or detail of the movie might be significant to the future of the mcu? there were rumors that the Florence Pugh characters would be part of the dark avengers

we haven't seen the movie yet 

ice heard one side from above

ryansamonster

I’m so happy the trailer is finally here and it didn’t disappoint! 

It’s just a teaser, we barely know anything about the full storyline, especially when Marvel always has a few surprises. The action looks epic, this b is literally flying at the end, can’t wait to see it all on the big screen.

Although I do hope the SFX improve, cuz it was a tad shoddy in parts  and I know Marvel can do much better. 

Archived