Knives Out

Spock

Featured Posts

knives_out_ver14_xxlg.jpg

has anybody seen this MASTERPIECE??

easily one of my favourite movies of the year

who will love me when the night is over

Meredith Grey

Yes! I went to the special early screening and it was not at all what I expected it to be but still SO GOOD. Shoutout to Ana De Armos too because she could’ve easily been over-powered by all these big names and she is the best part of this movie in my opinion.

i have more opinions on this but I can’t find the spoiler button on mobile so I won’t say anything else. Does anyone know if there’s a way to find it?

6 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Yes! I went to the special early screening and it was not at all what I expected it to be but still SO GOOD. Shoutout to Ana De Armos too because she could’ve easily been over-powered by all these big names and she is the best part of this movie in my opinion.

i have more opinions on this but I can’t find the spoiler button on mobile so I won’t say anything else. Does anyone know if there’s a way to find it?

I think it used to work like this

[spoiler] [/spoiler] but of course, they had to disable it

who will love me when the night is over

Thomas P

I wanna go SOOO bad 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gagzus

Went to see it today and it was soooo good, funny and twisty and the acting roster was stellar. My fave movie of 2019 so far.

Franch Toast

I loved it. It wasn't what I was expecting at all. Everyone is amazing, but the actress who plays Marta steals the show easily. 

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, Meredith Grey said:

Yes put your phone on landscape mode(sideways) 

I need to see this movie but the hype makes me think is not all that :/ 

Hottie Detector

djBuffoon

Thoroughly enjoyed it, and even more a second time to catch all of the clues and nuances.

The cast is great, but Daniel Craig and Ana de Armas are so well-matched, their chemistry dominates the movie.

Archived