isn’t that Thalía’s janitor?

17 hours ago, Enzo said:

Omg Thalia? Excited 

giphy.gif

teawhore
29 minutes ago, Bambino said:

giphy.gif

puhlease.

Thalia’s recent singles are being viewed into the BILLIONS while Paulina struggles to push past 100M. comedic.

miss Thalía has sold 25M records worldwide while Paulina struggles far behind with 15M

tragic.

image0.png

these are the results to the poll you posted a few weeks back...

wow.

it’s okay let’s talk about Paulina’s stronger attributes! i’ve heard her live shows are great, provided you don’t forget to bring a pair of earplugs. PLEASE the live vocals are just nothing compared to GODDESS miss Thalía’s.

who danced with Obama tho? Thalía.

who released the legendary album “Love” in 1992? Thalía.

powerful.

i might have to stan even harder.

image0.jpg

limpia tu sucia toto y orejas

for your tasteless consideration:

♡ nyc ♡

Bambino
2 hours ago, teawhore said:

puhlease.

Thalia’s recent singles are being viewed into the BILLIONS while Paulina struggles to push past 100M. comedic.

miss Thalía has sold 25M records worldwide while Paulina struggles far behind with 15M

tragic.

these are the results to the poll you posted a few weeks back...

wow.

it’s okay let’s talk about Paulina’s stronger attributes! i’ve heard her live shows are great, provided you don’t forget to bring a pair of earplugs. PLEASE the live vocals are just nothing compared to GODDESS miss Thalía’s.

who danced with Obama tho? Thalía.

who released the legendary album “Love” in 1992? Thalía.

powerful.

i might have to stan even harder.

Alright, seems like you really wanna do this and I'm gonna give it to you just the way you're asking for it to be done.

When it comes to the recent singles, I'll have to admit that Thalia wins because she has a smart team behind her who knows when to grab an opportunity. Let's not forget that she's highly backed by Sony, whose former president is her husband and Mariah Carey's ex, Tommy Mottola. Thalia and her team knew a trendy artist when they saw them. She's been doing the same since forever, back to when Aventura and Prince Royce were still trendy. She recently did it with Maluma and Natti Natasha. It's not a bad thing but she's only doing it to remain relevant somehow. At least she tries :shrug:

Paulina did have a very, very irresponsible team who missed out on many great opportunities. I could make a list but I doubt a Paulina hater like you would care.

Paulina is a pro on stage. Her stage presence and energy and power are true facts. Nothing to discuss here. I'm sure Thalia is great on stage too, provided she does concerts... or not?  :teehee:

Wanna talk about the 90s? Paulina's debut single Mio, which peaked at #3 on Billboard (something Thalia's singles back then were unable to do), absolutely slays every Thalia release in the 90s (except maybe for Amor a la Mexicana when she really crossed over Latin America, also happened at a time millions had just finished watching Maria La Del Barrio; a very smart move from her team to release an album after a successful telenovela.)

Paulina performed at the Latin Gala Celebration for Obama when he was elected President. She did it along with Shakira, JLo, Marc Anthony. So yeah the fact that Thalia danced with Obama doesn't make her superior :smh: because Paulina performed for him.

Now let me ask you some questions :fan:

Who was nominated not once but twice at the Grammys for Best Latin Album? Paulina. Thalia never even attended that show.

Who was invited to attend, present, perform at the VMAs? Paulina. Not sure if the VMAs know who Thalia is, unless their Mexican cameraman is a fan of soap operas.

Who has five #1s on Billboard? Pau Pau.

Who was chosen to be a judge on the US X Factor? Pau Pau.

Who has the best selling Spanish-language album in the US in 2001? Paulina.

Who was the last solo female act to have a #1 on the Latin Billboard? Pau.

The list goes on and on but haters like you will always discredit Pau for some reason.

Lady Adga
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Alright, seems like you really wanna do this and I'm gonna give it to you just the way you're asking for it to be done.

When it comes to the recent singles, I'll have to admit that Thalia wins because she has a smart team behind her who knows when to grab an opportunity. Let's not forget that she's highly backed by Sony, whose former president is her husband and Mariah Carey's ex, Tommy Mottola. Thalia and her team knew a trendy artist when they saw them. She's been doing the same since forever, back to when Aventura and Prince Royce were still trendy. She recently did it with Maluma and Natti Natasha. It's not a bad thing but she's only doing it to remain relevant somehow. At least she tries :shrug:

Paulina did have a very, very irresponsible team who missed out on many great opportunities. I could make a list but I doubt a Paulina hater like you would care.

Paulina is a pro on stage. Her stage presence and energy and power are true facts. Nothing to discuss here. I'm sure Thalia is great on stage too, provided she does concerts... or not?  :teehee:

Wanna talk about the 90s? Paulina's debut single Mio, which peaked at #3 on Billboard (something Thalia's singles back then were unable to do), absolutely slays every Thalia release in the 90s (except maybe for Amor a la Mexicana when she really crossed over Latin America, also happened at a time millions had just finished watching Maria La Del Barrio; a very smart move from her team to release an album after a successful telenovela.)

Paulina performed at the Latin Gala Celebration for Obama when he was elected President. She did it along with Shakira, JLo, Marc Anthony. So yeah the fact that Thalia danced with Obama doesn't make her superior :smh: because Paulina performed for him.

Now let me ask you some questions :fan:

Who was nominated not once but twice at the Grammys for Best Latin Album? Paulina. Thalia never even attended that show.

Who was invited to attend, present, perform at the VMAs? Paulina. Not sure if the VMAs know who Thalia is, unless their Mexican cameraman is a fan of soap operas.

Who has five #1s on Billboard? Pau Pau.

Who was chosen to be a judge on the US X Factor? Pau Pau.

Who has the best selling Spanish-language album in the US in 2001? Paulina.

Who was the last solo female act to have a #1 on the Latin Billboard? Pau.

The list goes on and on but haters like you will always discredit Pau for some reason.

I always wondered why MTVLA didn't play Thalia's music videos. Paulina was very popular on MTVLA. 

Archived