šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Bloody Mary Metal Remix

MetalGaga

Featured Posts

MetalGaga

Hey, everyone. I started doing metal remix/coversĀ for some of Gaga's tracks to work on production skills with vocals, since I mainly work with instrumentals. Bloody Mary is such an amazing track that it almost felt like sacrilege to touch it, but I really wanted to get it metal. Any crit is welcome, good or bad.Ā 

Ā 

edengowon

OMG THIS SLAPS

literally, this is sooooo good

the prechorus gave me chillsĀ :firega:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

MetalGaga
15 minutes ago, Autumn said:

OMG THIS SLAPS

literally, this is sooooo good

the prechorus gave me chillsĀ :firega:

I loved making that bit. Thank you so much.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Rio said:

How did you do allĀ this šŸ˜±šŸ–¤

Just got rid of the stems I didn't need and recorded guitars, bass, synths and made up my drums. Gaga loves piano, so I wanted a slowdown section before the finale that featured it.Ā 

MetalGaga
1 hour ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

This rocks! Good jobĀ :rockstar:Ā I especially like what you did with the bridge.

Thank you a lot. Working hard on the next one.Ā 

freezer bride

this is so great!!!!!! only kind of critique is maybe muffle the guitars & drums a little to blend it in with the original song, but thats just me ... great nevertheless / amazing job!Ā :oops:

ā™„.

Jose P

As a metalhead I think this is SICK! The production could be a little bit better but overall itā€™s pretty awesomeĀ :vegas:Ā 

Bloody Mary is already a pretty metal song conceptually in my opinion so I lovedĀ hearing it with a metal instrumentalĀ :heart:

MetalGaga
52 minutes ago, Jose P said:

As a metalhead I think this is SICK! The production could be a little bit better but overall itā€™s pretty awesomeĀ :vegas:Ā 

Bloody Mary is already a pretty metal song conceptually in my opinion so I lovedĀ hearing it with a metal instrumentalĀ :heart:

Producing these things is hard work, which you know. Takes a life time to learn it all. The more I do it, hopefully, the better it gets. I got about 5 years or so of recording and mixing. It is truly a pain sometimes.Ā 

Archived