Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where Were You When BEYONCÉ Came Out?

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

PACGAGA

I was dead asleep

didn't find out until the next morning but I had school so I didn't REALLY know what it was, but I saw a notification from Beyonce's YT page and I looked at the BLOW video, I just thought it was a cute little song. Didn't even know it was an album.

tbt when we couldn't even buy the individual songs after a few weeks, we had to buy the entire album lmaoooo

sis did 800,000 in 3 days... wow. now thats history

The Bling

I was busy ignoring her existance

I wish I could go back to those happy times :crossed:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

I think it came out when I was asleep but back then I didn't use internet as much as now cause it was 2013 and 3G was AWFUL so like, I woke up and didn't see any fuzz about it, went to class, came back home in the afternoon and people were LOSING THEIR ****ING MINDS OMG, it felt like Beyoncé found the cure for all disease

Kinda off topic but I remember that day I lied that I was sick to come home earlier cause I hated Neuroanatomy 

Ugh in exam season, while I was busy cramming for a class I never went to. Then she did the exact same thing with lemonade and ruined my GPA

homomo

I was at home in bed, on GGD when a member was like ''omfg check iTunes right now.'' 

On my way to a grindr date. I cancelled to go back to my house and he asked me if it was because of Beyoncé. We’re now married and have two kids. JK I wish, I came across it on a music blog I used to follow daily

I remember I was at my parents' house and I woke up and saw Beyoncé dropped an album out of nowhere and I thought they were trolling :toofunny:

... and now i just sit in silence.

I only remember this because one of my good friends is a huge fan of her’s. We were actually at a 5k run. An “Electric Run”- which was at a huge NASCAR race track in Charlotte. The whole thing was decked out in neon lights- for a 5k run. Beyoncé surprised dropped that album and I could care less, but my friend had a breakdown. 

Archived