đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Cozy Little Christmas (Official Video)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

Just here to say (without being too dramatic) I'm so damn happy to be a Katycat. This video is so joyful and cozy (no pun indeed lol), I think Katy will make me a lot of company during the whole Christmas season :heart: This is the joyful Xmas atmosphere I needed, especially in these stressful and bad weeks I've been through, I love you Katy :kara:

This :kara:   I feel you

End Racism Now

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic Light
4 minutes ago, SluttyHaus said:

Couldn’t have said it better. The video and song are so cute. Ready for the GP to stop sleeping on her. This is lowkey better than most Christmas pop songs out at the moment 

She deserves a Xmas classic imo, but honestly I doubt she will promote it seriously but who knows :staymad:

I love her, after cozy little Xmas I honestly started to get more into Xmas music, it's crazy how I enjoy Xmas classics on the radio now after I could barely stand this music since I was a kid. And tbh I belive I wouldn't mind more Xmas music from Katy in the future, even an entire Xmas album would get me hyped after this  I think :nick:

Be kind 🧡

I mean I liked her recent videos but... I dont know really. It’s not bad I’m just not feeling it I guess :koons:

but anyway, stream it monstercats

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Prismatic Light
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

Showing ur ass for a cheap lil christmas hit?

God the nastiness here, what did you see exactly? :rip:Imagine being so scandalized by a barely visible butt in a few frames to offend her as if she was naked for the entire video, (and as if our fave herself had never showed herself completely naked) let's just not :awkney: just shut up and let this woman live:rip:

Be kind 🧡

RahrahWitch

I like it, I feel like it would've done much better if it wasn't an amazon exclusive from last year but I'm here for it and hope it's a success :sara:

ElectricKing
1 hour ago, SluttyHaus said:

That’s how the Xmas single/album cycles work lol. Sia dropped the deluxe edition of her Xmas album a year later and most artists that have them push a different single every year. Makes sense since it was an amazon exclusive last year, but now is available everywhere. 

I have seen that pattern but I didn't know it was a thing lol. Guess it's to do with the fact that Christmas will always come back around! Kylie did something similar with her Xmas album and re-releasing it a year later.

Candy Gaga
3 hours ago, Faded said:

A year later?

confused janet jackson GIF

She's underperforming I think her label thought there is a probability they can get a Christmas hit. 

i’m really rooting for her comeback. this video was so cute and proved that she can still serve visuals :applause:

Sickness

I'm really glad she reshot the entire thing. A weird decision for a Christmas single but it paid off, all the looks are cute!

Didymus

Omg :giveup:

That was so old school pop girl. When that glass scene came on I felt my inner gay boy LIVING. So enjoyed that. Super rewatchable, there's a cheeky underlying message once again, great memorable looks and some nice innovation. Blending stop motion with live action really is a nice idea and it paid off.

That glass scene though omg. I still can't get over that :rip:

Archived