๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Parade reviews HL + out in the streets !

OBEY

Featured Posts

https://parade.com/953094/parade/is-lady-gaga-haus-makeup-worth-the-price/

The woman tests HL compared to another make up brand and goes out on the street and ask people which side of her face they think was made with Haus Labs !

Everyone is shook by the sticker and most people think the side that looks better is HL, which is indeed the side made with Haus Labs products ! :)ย 

Franch Toast

I have no doubt that HL is better than drugstore makeup, but I'd love to see a comparison with HL and more high-end makeup. I'm curious how the reactions would be.ย 

(I own several HL products and love them, by the way, especially the Glam Attacks and eyeliner.)ย 

She/Her/Hers

ydnmnme

The comments under this video thoย :interestinga:ย Iโ€™m sure all those people havenโ€™t even tried Haus Labs. But I agree that she shouldโ€™ve compared it with a brand with the same price category.

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

wowww the comments under the video are awful, so many people hate gaga stillย :toofunny:ย not even on the products but comments like "ugly tr*nny" like wtf it's almost 2020.ย 

beautiful gal, beautiful products, a cute video!

itsmebuddy

She reminds me of Safiya Nygaard for some reason

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Archived