💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga show off her lips on new IG post

Hebi

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Madling said:

Nobody is interested 

Yet you were interested enough to quote me. Now stay the f*ck off of my mentions cupcake.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
Just now, Taide said:

Yet you were interested enough to quote me. Now stay the f*ck off of my mentions cupcake.

Hahaha u mad

6 minutes ago, Madling said:

And you're all still whining about it

I'm not whining, I was just making a comment about it, but it looks like you're in a bad mood right now so I won't argue :shrug:

Reginald

There's no reason to end up malding over a lip gloss 

It's okay not to like it, and it's okay to love it. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

phantasmas

no negative epione comments in this thread? i must be dreaming! or maybe you weirdos who like to control Gaga's body finally got tired of yelling into the void :enigma:

MessyTop
37 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

no negative epione comments in this thread? i must be dreaming! or maybe you weirdos who like to control Gaga's body finally got tired of yelling into the void :enigma:

We don’t state the obvious. :ladyhaha:

As much as I despise everything HausLabs related, going for her physical appearance is not cool. 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

We don’t state the obvious. :ladyhaha:

This is totally random but I’m living for you commenting multiple times in this thread cause you’re mad that she’s promoting Haus Labs lol 

adamsenigma
7 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

Looks like she is in Sarah's glam room from that video of Sarah giving the interviewer a tour inside her home.

Also not trying to be negative but girl- you gotta whiten your teeth. 

My teeth are naturally yellow like, I mean, not YELLOW but definetely not white, like most people have. 

I can't really afford whitening my teeth so your comment is actually hurtful cuz it once again probes how deep these fake, totally social-constructed expectations are on us. Be kinder, it's not that hard, I'm not really an insecure person but there are people out there struggling with their image. The last thing they need to read is a post like yours. 

okay but is it normal for lip gloss to look like this? it looks blotchy and uneven. red spots and less pigmented spots. lumpy shine over the top. Is this like...a good look? 

Dukttape
10 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

Also not trying to be negative but girl- you gotta whiten your teeth. 

People have been saying that since like 2010. Have you seen the pearl look?

Archived