💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Liam Payne allegedly gets into fight with Texas bar bouncers over 19 yo GF

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Liam Payne got into a shouting match with some bouncers who were NOT down to let him and his underage girlfriend into a bar ... and, allegedly, things got physical.

The former One Direction singer was in San Antonio Friday night with his Instagram model GF, Maya Henry -- who's reportedly only 19 years old. As you can see in this video, things got a little feisty when they ended up at a bar called the Silver Fox.

Witnesses tell us Liam and Maya were able to get in at first -- having been recognized by others -- but later came this dust-up with security. In this clip, you see Liam -- who's wearing a white shirt with a bunch of dirt on his back -- trying to come face-to-face with a bouncer, or possibly several. He's being held back, and at one point you hear him say, "Don't f***ing push me again. I swear to God I'll lay your ass out."

Witnesses tell us Liam was, in fact, pushed to the ground -- hence the dirt on his back -- after he and Maya left and tried to reenter the bar. We're told security stopped them because of Maya's age, and when Liam tried forcing his way in ... he allegedly got shoved to the ground and followed up with this.

707bfa6fde604e12b31774c80596fbef_md.jpg

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/11/30/liam-payne-shouts-face-off-bar-bouncers-push-san-antonio-maya-girlfriend/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

he's hot when he's mad 

giphy.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Just now, melodichard said:

Maybe he shouldn’t bring an underage girl to the bar :awkney:

Bars can have their liquor license revoked for not checking IDs/serving alcohol to minors as well.

nenhures
1 minute ago, melodichard said:

That would be expecting Liam to use his braincells when we all know he doesn't have any

Sepsami
1 minute ago, melodichard said:

oh right 19 is underage in the US :selena:

Tbh wouldn't be bad if there were less -21 year olds in our clubs, 18 year olds are literally kids :neyde:

Evan Peters

The walking thumb having less than spectacular intelligence, color me shocked 

emma roberts is an abuser

ElectricKing

you don't get no special privilege because you're famous Liam.

stop trying to act like a big man.

just go and stare at the camera like this for the 894273th time to make yourself look appealing

5dc02193210000e64fad4c2d.jpeg?cache=LtJE1SabPp&ops=1200_630

Spoiler

god that was really bitchy, but he irritates me so much :saladga: he thinks he's so cool

Economy

Still don't get why drinking age in the US is so high

Here in Canada it's 18 and 19 and my family in Portugal thinks that's too old :selena:

TheSlash

Idc what he does in his free time, I'll just pretend he looks like that all the time :lolly: :

tumblr_py1gtxIHGp1yohdnwo1_400.png

sexy stephen colbert GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Ew, David!

Flippy

Glad I decided to stan Zayn instead :ohwell:

but anyway, it’s really, really annoying when **** like this happens. Disappointed but not surprised tbh 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

loathereality
17 minutes ago, Faded said:

you don't get no special privilege because you're famous Liam.

stop trying to act like a big man.

just go and stare at the camera like this for the 894273th time to make yourself look appealing

5dc02193210000e64fad4c2d.jpeg?cache=LtJE1SabPp&ops=1200_630

Hide contents

god that was really bitchy, but he irritates me so much :saladga: he thinks he's so cool

he is hot tho

ElectricKing
7 minutes ago, loathereality said:

he is hot tho

anyone can look hot with a beard, but if you're actually good looking you look good without one too. a beard just does something to men's face to make them appear hot.

9db31e48-606c-464f-8610-4883a9e0a21a_x30

Now I'm not a one direction fan so i couldn't care less but

15a.jpg

look at him without a beard and with...:reductive:

Archived