life

Gaga bashed by Taylor’s Chinese Fans

ThunderSwallow

Featured Posts

ThunderSwallow
Just now, gabeoz said:

I mean, isnt the ban because she met with Dalai Lama :laughga:

One of the reasons to solidify her ban:huntyga:

bur before she met him I think the gov also not approve her performance here in China mainland. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PutUrPawsUp
9 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

like only Beyhives would do.

If you think Beehives are the worst stans,then you haven't see half of Taytay's Chinese stans. They even disgused themselves as Gaga stans and posting stuff like "Gaga did this that(Which she didn't).I am so disappointed. I am gonna unstan her".They even buy social media accounts with large followers to trash Gaga. See what Gaga's Chinese little monsters have to deal with:saladga: They even post RIP on Gaga's Bday on social media:fthis:

Vitleysingur

Yeah the situation is kinda ****ed up :fail:

Chinese monsters and swities have been in war for months.I mean Taylor and Gaga are very supportive of each other but why these stans keep pitting women against each other.  :toofunny:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Cyber Babylon
4 minutes ago, PutUrPawsUp said:

If you think Beehives are the worst Stan's,then you haven't see half of Taytay's Chinese Stan's. They disgused themselves as Gaga stans and posting stuff like "Gaga did this that(Which she didn't).I am so disappointed. I am gonna instant her".They even buy social media accounts with large followers to trash Gaga. See what Gaga's Chinese Stan's have to deal with:saladga:

wtf:what:

PutUrPawsUp
1 minute ago, Chris Martin said:

wtf:what:

There have also been some social media accounts trying to impersonate Gaga. Of course Chinese Swfities did that. They even keep cursing Joanne as Gaga's dead aunt:saladga:

And they even give Ari a name "Miss Bomb" because they think Ari "schemed" the horrible incident to gain attention. They did it just because Sweetener won over Rep:saladga:

Cyber Babylon
4 minutes ago, PutUrPawsUp said:

There have also been some social media accounts trying to impersonate Gaga. Of course Chinese Swfities did that. They even keep cursing Joanne as Gaga's dead aunt:saladga:

And they even give Ari a name "Miss Bomb" because they think Ari "schemed" the horrible incident to gain attention. They did it just because Sweetener won over Rep:saladga:

i-

I can't even find the words:madge: ok now this is a case for FBI

PutUrPawsUp
3 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

i-

I can't even find the words:madge: ok now this is a case for FBI

Chinese Swfities is a large group. They trash Gaga simply because Chinese little monsters won't admit their opinion"Taytay is better than Gaga". And for your answer, unfortunately they can't be touched by FBI

RAMROD

Good.

I hope Gaga will pull a Björk if she ever performs in Mainland China. Where she will shout loudly, “TIBET! TIBET!”  :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ThunderSwallow
34 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

okay, but why taylor stan's dragging monsters?:triggered:this is kinda stuff sounds like only Beyhives would do.

They just insanely couldn’t admit Gaga is more successful worldwide than Taylor. And by seeing she won the Oscar they just couldn’t help but start to bash Gaga again and again. Kinda messy actually. You don’t even see how they photoshopped Gaga’s pictures. 

LilyLark

A twitter friend was talking about this a little bit earlier..and this isn't verified, but apparently Gaga wasn't even following the girl's IG in the first place? If she was, I honestly don't get the big deal. Someone said she was a LGBTQ activist who is also a figure in the Hong Kong protest movement. Apparently Gaga's actual fans don't care, though, but Taylor's stans are all insane about it?

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

As a Taiwanese fans - lmfaoooo bye China, like we care

Do you know if it is true that China banned a sh*t ton of celebs from performing in China because they performed in Taiwan at one point?

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, PutUrPawsUp said:

Disgusting.

beaublue

Yeah... the Chinese government is gross & their brainwashed citizens are clearly just as bad, I hope they don’t think Gaga will actually comment on this let alone ever know about it 😂 but also, OP is taking things waaay too seriously like chill, it’s not that important

Archived