Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga bashed by Taylor’s Chinese Fans

ThunderSwallow

Featured Posts

ThunderSwallow

[UPDATE]
OMG, haus lab was banned from Chinese Amazon Store just now...!

I don’t think ppl will pay much attention to this. 

And by the way, those so-called Fans are actually taytay’s fans. 2 fandoms have been battling for almost 2 years on different Chinese social medias. 

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1171902.shtml

Chinese fans outraged at Lady Gaga addressed her "wrongdoings" that included her support of a Hong Kong separatist, associating with the Dalai Lama, and promoting "Taiwan independence". The singer's Chinese fans have vowed to boycott the controversial star, citing "national interest prevails all." 

Netizen's anger was sparked after it was revealed the singer was following a Hong Kong separatist on Instagram. A screenshot that went viral revealed Lady Gaga was following @EmilyWaiYi on the Facebook-owned photo-sharing platform.

The account featured slogans echoing Hong Kong rioters, but only had 43 followers including Lady Gaga.

The account was set as private, as of press time, and Lady Gaga was no longer following it. 

A self-proclaimed '8-year fan of Lady Gaga" wrote on Sina Weibo that he/she was lying to himself/herself that the singer's previous behaviors, including meeting the Dalai Lama, were innocent mistakes, but now feels otherwise due to her following the Hong Kong separatist. 

"An eight-year attachment with Gaga is deep, but national interest prevails all," said the fan, who uses the name LadyGagaChinaOfficial. The Sina Weibo user removed all information about Gaga from the account. 

Lady Gaga has yet to comment on the issue. 

Hashtag "LadyGaga HongKong separatism" was viewed more than 1.8 million times as of press time, with many of her fans vowing to end their support and boycott her music.

Chinese fans in 2016 bashed Lady Gaga after she met with the Dalai Lama and posted photos of the meeting on Instagram, which have since been removed from her account.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

Gaga’s not doing anything wrong. The Chinese administration is hell and if doing a little thing as following an account on instagram is causing her to be cancelled in China, so be it.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Cyber Babylon

so taylor's stan pretend to be Monsters and use HK siutation to drag Gaga? but Gaga never made any tweets about HK's riot?:saladga:

skedaddleBItCh

I thought Gaga bashed Taylor's fans except the Chinese ones:messga:

OT: :fthis:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

ThunderSwallow
22 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

so taylor's stan pretend to be Monsters and use HK siutation to drag Gaga? but Gaga never made any tweets about HK's riot?:saladga:

Yes. Gaga does nothing but they claimed she followed an instagram account as a sign of support. Also they bring back the news when Gaga met Dalai Lama in NY. 

Cyber Babylon
6 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Yes. Gaga does nothing but they claimed she followed an instagram account as a sign of support. Also they bring back the news when Gaga met Dalai Lama in NY. 

oh I see, Are you Chinese?:enigma:did the Chinese Government really banned Gaga in Mainland China?How do you guys linsten to her albums?

ThunderSwallow
19 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

I thought Gaga bashed Taylor's fans except the Chinese ones:messga:

OT: :fthis:

In fact Taylor’s fans in China is more than monsters....

ThunderSwallow
Just now, Chris Martin said:

oh I see, Are you Chinese?:enigma:did the Chinese Government really banned Gaga in Mainland China?

Yes I’m.

If u are taking about concert or performance I can say yes, she is banned. But weirdly she had been mentioned so many times on the biggest government television channel CCTV...in a good way, like she won the Oscar and she visited the fire brigades. She was also featured in the Chinese New Year episode of sending good wishes from all the oversea celebrities. So it’s kinda confuse why she still got banned. But I think partly is because of her sexy outfit and seditious performance.

Cyber Babylon
5 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Yes I’m.

If u are taking about concert or performance I can say yes, she is banned. But weirdly she had been mentioned so many times on the biggest government television channel CCTV...in a good way, like she won the Oscar and she visited the fire brigades. She was also featured in the Chinese New Year episode of sending good wishes from all the oversea celebrities. So it’s kinda confuse why she still got banned. But I think partly is because of her sexy outfit and seditious performance.

okay, but why taylor stan's dragging monsters?:triggered:this is kinda stuff sounds like only Beyhives would do.

6 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Yes I’m.

I mean, isnt the ban because she met with Dalai Lama :laughga:

Archived