Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CEREMONY | MEGARATE || Gaga's Pianos

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I just sent in my ratings and you should have included the butterfly piano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

936302fdd823f93cbb3cae68dfdb5c1d.jpg

Samantha asked us all to submit one piano each for the megarate. I guess this one got forgotten about. :bradley:

It was designed by Damien Hirst. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
SharkmanthaC

@OG Gaga Stan @OpenHeartedMonster @ARTPOP2 @KatieJudasGaga4 @DeluluSwine @Curunir @Nuggets @gagaschickens @Enzo @FfFfFfFF @DonatellaPop @Lazz Monster @Animal Claws @A Hybrid @rumours @Mikolaj @FentyGa @Mirages @Glamourpuss @Blue Madonna @mxnster @Davian @mvstraw @Twitter @mamo @DiamondAngel @the Devil of Pop @Enzo

Since I decided to do the random Christmas megarate, I am pushing this one back a little. (You can participate in that though. :ohwell:)

If you haven't submitted your rates please do so by December 27. I will hold the ceremony on Saturday, December 28th at 2pm EST / 8pm CET. 

Anyone that hasn't joined yet can do so by completing their rates here: https://forms.gle/CfArh3opdDAptnQP9

she/her/hers

Guest Blue Madonna

Bummer, I'll be camping sans wifi when the ceremony happens. But I'll look forward to coming home and reading the results :diane: 

Sending luck to the Flower Piano! :hor: 

SharkmanthaC

@OG Gaga Stan @Enzo @OpenHeartedMonster @ARTPOP2 @KatieJudasGaga4 @DeluluSwine @Curunir @Nuggets @gagaschickens @Enzo @FfFfFfFF @DonatellaPop @Lazz Monster @Animal Claws @A Hybrid @rumours @Mikolaj @FentyGa @Mirages @Glamourpuss @Blue Madonna @mxnster @Davian @mvstraw @Twitter @mamo @DiamondAngel @the Devil of Pop

Please send in rates by tomorrow at 5pm EST/10pm GMT.   (Some of you already have, but just tagged everyone for the ceremony announcement.)

If you'd like to join you can by completing this form by the deadline above: https://forms.gle/syQsCge8LigQyjbb6

Ceremony will be Sunday, December 29 at 3pm EST/ 8pm GMT. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

@OG Gaga Stan @Enzo @OpenHeartedMonster @ARTPOP2 @KatieJudasGaga4 @DeluluSwine @Curunir @Nuggets @gagaschickens @FfFfFfFF @DonatellaPop @Lazz Monster @Animal Claws @A Hybrid @rumours @Mikolaj @FentyGa @Mirages @Glamourpuss @Blue Madonna @mxnster @Davian @mvstraw @Twitter  @mamo @DiamondAngel @the Devil of Pop 

I apologize everyone.  I got a really bad migraine after church this morning and laid down thinking I'd be up in plenty of time. I just woke up. :toofunny: (And the migraine is still there.)

Anyway, obviously we will do the ceremony at a different time.  If you can vote in the poll posted above in the next 24 hours we will go with the majority vote. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

@OG Gaga Stan @Enzo @OpenHeartedMonster @ARTPOP2 @KatieJudasGaga4 @DeluluSwine @Curunir @Nuggets @gagaschickens @FfFfFfFF@DonatellaPop @Lazz Monster @Animal Claws @A Hybrid @rumours @Mikolaj @FentyGa @Mirages @Glamourpuss @Blue Madonna @mxnster @Davian @mvstraw @Twitter @mamo @DiamondAngel @the Devil of Pop

Since @Mirages is doing his ceremony on Saturday and it was only off by one vote, I will do the ceremony today Tuesday, December 31 at 4pm EST / 9pm GMT.  I know he'd like to be here and I'd like to be at his, and I'm sure there is some crossover in participants.

In other news, I almost have TMB looks ready to go so hopefully that is up this afternoon. :firega:

she/her/hers

Davian

I sadly can’t make it due to work/New Years Eve, but I hope y’all did the artRAVE justice:pray:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

SharkmanthaC
SharkmanthaC

Before I begin, I tried researching designers for all the pianos, which proved to be quite difficult.  I have included designers where I could find them. 

she/her/hers

Archived