So close :giveup:

2 minutes ago, Zander said:

Perfect Illusion or Venus?

Bops :tony: but no :selena:

🖤

PartySick
Just now, CyanLights said:

Donatella?

And I was so shook to hear it 'cause we binge listened to every album and she got through Joanne and still said "that song where she's like 'I'm a bitch!' In the beginning is abso-f*cking-lutely my favorite."

Thanks for playing :tony:

🖤

ChicaSkas

EARTHQUAKES 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Curunir
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

And I was so shook to hear it 'cause we binge listened to every album and she got through Joanne and still said "that song where she's like 'I'm a bitch!' In the beginning is abso-f*cking-lutely my favorite."

OMG TASTE :bradley:

Protect her at all costs!

Spoiler

I am being completely serious, Donatella is that  bitсh and I will not accept any slander :grr:

PartySick
Just now, Curunir said:

OMG TASTE :bradley:

Protect her at all costs!

Hide contents

I am being completely serious, Donatella is that  bitсh and I will not accept any slander :grr:

I KNOW :giveup:

A Cher stan that loves Donatella. Literally how could I not love her :tony:

🖤

CyanLights
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Okay don’t fire her, promote her :giveup: :legend:

5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

how ironic, i think i may have impregnated mine!

Gays can’t impregnant each other :diane:

BARCODE
57 minutes ago, PartySick said:

So I'm the "dj" at my job, my phone is the one connected to the bluetooth sound system we listen to daily. I play a little bit of everything but obviously my playlists are full of every sfw Gaga song (and some that aren't so sfw if only because of a few cuss words :lolly:).

My coworker and I are going to see Cher in March, she and I have almost identical taste in music and an appreciation for the human side of the artists we listen to. I properly introduced her to Gaga as "the Cher of my day". Oh, she's pushing 60 by the way :selena: one day we went through Gaga's entire discography after hours, and she's officially a stan.

She loves that Gaga pushes for a self-love message and comes across as the "patient mothering type". Some of her favorite songs include The Fame, Born This Way,  Black Jesus, ARTPOP, Gypsy, Joanne, and Heal Me.

I've corrupted another one :tony:

Bonus points to anyone that can guess her favorite Gaga song overall. Even I didn't see it coming but I approve honestly :laughga:

It was Donatella :tony:

#JusticeForDonatella tbh

PartySick
17 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

If only people like you are the ones that actually knock on  doors and not Mormons...

"Do you have a minute to hear about our lord and savior, Lady Gaga? We have a DVD of A Star Is Born, a few samples of Haus Labs, and several of her studio albums for you to purchase as well :diane: oh, I see you have a dog! I'll mark your house to be visited by a rep for Miss Asia Kinney :diane:"

🖤

Archived