Stefani Tee
society

Queen Elizabeth II Dead (Rumor)

Featured Posts

Aquarius

omg I hope it's fake, I really wanna see her make it to retirement so that she can finally chill & enjoy the rest of her life with Prince Philip

M Monstre
5 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Would be shook because me and my bf were talking about her dying just yesterday. It’s like I have ESPN or something. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

LaLuna

I mean, she's pretty damn old so... I think they've been preparing for her death for quite a while now.

It'll be quite the media frenzy when it happens though.

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"

gagzus

Operation London Bridge means I get time off work and a new public holiday ladies :flop: but I hope she’s not.

it would’ve been revealed already as breaking news here in the U.K. they wouldn’t wait to announce it by now had it happened 

2012ga is my aesthetic
  • Like 1

S0436

In the age of social media there would be reputable sources reporting it by now, especially if she had had a heart attack over 15 hours ago like the rumor purports.

• Like 3

Zander

That WhatsApp screenshot was at 6pm, it’s 11pm in the U.K now and It would have been announced by now. This sort of hoax happens every year, lol. 

DrewJayC

Can I just point out that the leaked picture of the WhatsApp group confirming the death has a picture of someone knob as the profile picture...

so uh, yeah, pretty much false

🚬
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, homomo said:

I'm going to London tomorrow. The city will be hectic if this is true.

When is London not hectic? :selena:   I would definitely take care though especially after the bridge attack

• Like 1

Zander
25 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Apparently they can take a while to announce, like they did with Elizabeth's mother

It was 12 minutes. 

DrewJayC

If she has died (she hasn’t) but IF she has then it’s either IRONIC or an eerie coincidence she’s died a few days after what happened on London Bridge

(Operation London Bridge is the code name for her death)

🚬