💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Enigma One of The Most Important Music Moments of The Decade

Hebi

Featured Posts

According to Rolling Stone's top 50 list.

From 2010 to 2019, both the business and culture of music went through an unprecedented revolution. Here are the biggest, craziest moments to remember

#38 The Vegas residency is the new stadium tour

VegasGaga.jpg?w=1260

December 2017 to present — In a deal reportedly worth $100 million, Lady Gaga takes up a temporary residency at Las Vegas’s MGM Park Theater, becoming one of several artists to trade in tour gear for a Sin City hotel suite. Drake will ink a multi-year deal with XS Nightclub shortly thereafter, and DJ Marshmello will settle in at the Palms’ KAOS Nightclub — though his high fee will actually contribute to the shuttering of the venue itself in late 2019, suggesting the residency bubble may not remain as such for long.

I recommend you all to read the full article, there are some interesting points they make: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/the-50-most-important-music-moments-of-the-decade-912772/spotify-lands-in-the-u-s-912934/

Pop Music

brit, christina, gwen, celine, and mariah are ****ing shaking 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Miracle
1 minute ago, Haus Swiftie said:

Actually Gaga's Vegas level of success is unprecendented even by Celine so yeah

Antichrist

they put, among most questionable choices, Rebecca Black's 'Friday' as the 3rd most most important music moment of this decade.

this list is a ****ing joke :lmao:

Runway
2 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

Celine and Gaga are the stars of Vegas remaining relevant and productive in the business , while the others went there to watch their careers die :heart: 

FfFfFfFF

I love Enigma but to pick it over BTWBT or the Superbowl, even Artrave or JWT.. and this not counting her performances outside the tours... :bradley:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Celine and Gaga are the stars of Vegas remaining relevant and productive in the business , while the others went there to watch their careers die :heart: 

Mariah has a very successful Christmas show going on right now in Vegas, so you're wrong.

Runway
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Mariah has a very successful Christmas show going on right now in Vegas, so you're wrong.

I didn’t say their vegas shows weren’t successful, i said they don’t have much going on outside of Vegas, unlike Gaga and Dion :ohwell: 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

I didn’t say their vegas shows weren’t successful, i said they don’t have much going on outside of Vegas, unlike Gaga and Dion :ohwell: 

Mariah just had a successful tour this year too. And I don't think Mariah's career is ever going to die, she is basically the most successful artist during the holidays.

Mariah and Celine don't need huge success anymore since they've already proven themselves for more than 3 decades. Their careers and impact are going to be long lived even after our lifetime :oops:

Dukttape
29 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I love Enigma but to pick it over BTWBT or the Superbowl, even Artrave or JWT.. and this not counting her performances outside the tours... :bradley:

They're not nominating a Gaga moment specifically though. They listed the residency because it's had more impact on others. And they probably got paid to do it.

nenhures

Y'all they didn't name Enigma itself as one of the most important music moments in the decade, they made a comment on how many big names are exchanging world tours and arenas for temporary residencies and THAT is an important music moment in the decade because it may indicate a shift in how people see and approach residencies in the future.

Also @ y'all LMAO'ing this... Stop making every Enigma related thread the recipient of your pettiness, it's tired and makes you look like a clown.

1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Yeah but what is Mariah's career right now, let's be honest? Celine got a #1 recently, something Mariah's last album did not achieve? 👀 She is the 2nd best-selling female artist in the US, her career is unfortunately fading and the only thing holding it up is December time. I wouldn't exactly call her recent tour or residency particularly successful. They grossed hardly anything and even Enigma's first 5 dates outgrossed 3 legs (17 dates) of Mariah's residency. Analysing Gaga's grosses though are insane. Per night gross is the highest by a high margin, around $1.4m. Celine averages around ~$500k.

Archived