Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The 24 Days Of Christmas on GagaDaily ~ Merry Christmas!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

DAY 5 CONTEST

WIN THIS ORNAMENT.

81O9PKRGA2L._SX522_.jpg

Email me at the24daysofchristmas at yahoo dot com

the answer to THIS RIDDLE:

Explain to me an official non fan made connection between

this woman

Screen-Shot-2018-11-12-at-11.51.50-AM.pn

this film

dad35b77beae100875aa7e9f3c10fad0.jpg

and a televised commercial for whiskey.

do you mean ally or lady gaga or stefani germanotta

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Sechito said:

do you mean ally or lady gaga or stefani germanotta

All of the above in any combination 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

An Update for all of you on the Advent Calendar:

Over the past 3 days you users out there have sent some epic suggestions and material to me to submit.

Thank you to all of you for being so patient with me -- I know this is the latest the calendar has run in a while, because of too much going on in my real life (12 hour days, no sleep, caring for a parent, bad work life balance) and I really really really owe all of you a giant Apology/ThanksForWaitingForMe hug here.

This Christmas is shaping up to be a really nice one for us Gaga fans. Truly. We are having some last minute logistics being run to make something special swing through, and some ghosts in some machines have been extremely helpful in finding old dead stuff that should live again.

Please bear with me -- sorry its running late. Think of having abstained from the calendar for a week only to turn around and glut on several days of advent chocolate all in one :D 

See you soon

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

An Update for all of you on the Advent Calendar:

Over the past 3 days you users out there have sent some epic suggestions and material to me to submit.

Thank you to all of you for being so patient with me -- I know this is the latest the calendar has run in a while, because of too much going on in my real life (12 hour days, no sleep, caring for a parent, bad work life balance) and I really really really owe all of you a giant Apology/ThanksForWaitingForMe hug here.

This Christmas is shaping up to be a really nice one for us Gaga fans. Truly. We are having some last minute logistics being run to make something special swing through, and some ghosts in some machines have been extremely helpful in finding old dead stuff that should live again.

Please bear with me -- sorry its running late. Think of having abstained from the calendar for a week only to turn around and glut on several days of advent chocolate all in one :D 

See you soon

-- Chica

We'll wait whatever we have to Chica 

Keep on :ally:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ChicaSkas
On 12/11/2019 at 2:08 PM, Feathered Fedora said:

Solved! This was a fun puzzle and nice addition to the calendar  :heart: 

Glad you liked it! You won a consolation prize, since your email was five minutes after the winning answer, which was sussed out by @Jenina :sara:

The winning answer was Anthony Ramos, the young man who played Ally's gay friend in ASIB:

ChicaSkas

DAY 6 -- BAD KIDS -- Audio and Rarity Collection

01-GGDs-24-Days-2019-Day-6-Bad-Kids.png

Bad-Kids-album-cover-art-fanmade.png

This song never saw a whole ton of love in the fanbase, but it has a storied history as one of the few Gaga songs with alternate lyrics that haven't seen the light of day yet.

And no, we aren't leaking that song demo here!

(As no one that I know of personally has it)

But, a recent donation to this year's Advent sparked my imagination, and I dug around to find some enjoyable Bad Kids memories for you all here. Please enjoy this small collection of BK Remixes, Edits, Lives and a tease or two. 

Download the collection via MEGA

Bad-Kids-Original-Lyrics-thats-all-we-kn

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

DAY 6 -- BAD KIDS -- Audio and Rarity Collection

01-GGDs-24-Days-2019-Day-6-Bad-Kids.png

Bad-Kids-album-cover-art-fanmade.png

This song never saw a whole ton of love in the fanbase, but it has a storied history as one of the few Gaga songs with alternate lyrics that haven't seen the light of day yet.

And no, we aren't leaking that song demo here!

(As no one that I know of personally has it)

But, a recent donation to this year's Advent sparked my imagination, and I dug around to find some enjoyable Bad Kids memories for you all here. Please enjoy this small collection of BK Remixes, Edits, Lives and a tease or two. 

Download the collection via MEGA

Bad-Kids-Original-Lyrics-thats-all-we-kn

Wait 

The acapella? 

:bradley:

Omg 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Wait 

The acapella? 

:bradley:

Omg 

Not the one we need, but the one we got 

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, NewUsername said:

never knew there was oboe in Bad Kids, that's so cool!

I somehow totally forgot Paul produced it, too. 

Archived