💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The 24 Days Of Christmas on GagaDaily ~ Merry Christmas!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Ladies and Gentlemen of the internets, we are so proud to present to you

the tenth annual GagaDaily Christmas Advent Calendar! 

1zn3iwi.jpg

DAY 25

A BONUS TREAT

presents.gif

1zn3iwi.jpg

WHAT IS THIS THREAD ALL ABOUT? 

Some backstory for you all!

Every December, each year since 2010, the Media moderator team here on GagaDaily goes through their various hard drives and research folders... We search for little known finds, oddball, whimsical, or rare materials, or anything downloadable or shareable to use as part of our Gaga Advent calendar!

We promise many delectable digital treats for your laptops, music players, and Gaga collections.  Each day, a new gift is unwrapped on the calendar, until the 24th day, when the last gift is revealed, just like those traditional chocolate Advent calendars you may have grown up with. This year, we continue our tradition with some generous donations, giving back to this awesome fan community that sustains and inspires us every year -- and celebrating Gaga and her mission and message by sharing joy with each other! 

Many GGD Advent years' past featured leaks of unreleased material, (may we be forever as blessed as 2011 was!) and often we discovered rare and hard to find things like photoshoots, Lady Gaga paper dolls, and even stems and demos that hadn't seen the light of day in a while. We also have given away official Gaga merch, ARTPOP Christmas trees, Gaga decorations, Mp3 compilations, and tons of cool old things you may never have seen -- or had forgotten about entirely.

Gaga herself surprised everyone in the fanbase back in 2011 by releasing a song on Christmas Day. While it probably was only coincidental to our Advent, it was a lovely unexpected surprise that we can only hope repeats itself again!

All of these digital treasures are our way of giving back to you, the member, on GagaDaily. In an increasingly temporary, impermanent, snapchatty, tic-tok-y world -- this long-form discussion forum has stood the test of time, a decade online -- and has bridged the gap between an actual generation of Lady Gaga fans. Whether you are an Original Gangster from the Vbulletin GGD, or if you just joined us with the Haus Labs release, we are there for you, and we celebrate you! 

Please join me as we embark through a Gaga-fied Advent Calender of digital joy this year, and share with each other your files, kindness and love :sara:

Donations of any kind of Gaga material can be sent to me at this address: the24dayofchristmas at yahoo dot com. 

If you have a piece of rare or unique or unusual Gaga material, message me on the email above and I will give you credit for it (or no credit if you want!) 

What are we looking for? Anything interesting or unique. Digital is preferable, as that means more members like you can download it and save it on your computers. 

- Unusual or unheard audio or video or images

- Lady Gaga featured on products or accessories (Gaga paper dollsGaga as a cat lipgloss )

- Remix compilations are always welcomed, or unique covers or audio of an intriguing nature.

- Interviews, old or new videos, or radio edits, or sound in HQ 

Your contributions to our Advent Calendar are welcome!

Let's all come together and have a good time, and a very Happy Holiday season to every one of you. 

So, sit back, make a few clicks, and enjoy the Christmas spirit of giving and receiving! 

-- ChicaSkas

Previous Days Download List

Day 1 -- Lee Dagger Solo Works of Lady Gaga 

Day 2 -- Printable Gaga Christmas Cards!

Day 3 -- The Fame Tour 2008 Los Angeles Intro Footage Teaser

Day 4 -- Do What You Want, Christina M4a/Mp3 versions (to replace R. Kelly in your music catalouges)

Day 5 -- Win An Official Gaga Christmas Ornament for your Tree! (PDF version download for all) Trivia Question Answer

Day 6 -- Bad Kids Remix And Rarity Collection

Day 7 -- Just Dance Single Mp3 + Remixes

Day 8 -- Highway Unicorn Audio Collection

Day 9 -- Jojo On The Radio KIIS FM Interview 3-8-2009

Day 10 -- Dj Ck Megamix of ARTPOP

Day 11 -- So I Heard You Like Out Of Control

Day 12 -- Christmas Tree Demo and Single 

Day 13 -- Gaga X Kanye West Collection

Day 14 -- The Monster Ball Tour Live In Manchester 2-6-2010

Day 15 -- Suddenly The Koons Is Tree

Day 16 -- U-Go-Boy GAGA X EDM Collection circa 2015

Day 17 -- G.U.Y. Remix Collection

Day 18 -- The Fame Ball Promo Tour Filmed Footage

Day 19 -- Fashion Remix Collection

Day 20 -- A Day In The Life -- Gaga Private Fame Promo Tour Party

Day 21 -- Chillin' On Christmas

Day 22 -- Printable Lady Gaga Ornaments for your Trees

Day 23 -- Recap 

Day 24 -- ARTPOP Tour Live in Paris Bercy, 2014

Day 25 -- Jingle Bell Ball Full 12-5-2009

Christmases of Years Past on GagaDaily....

2010, 2011, 2012, 20132014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. (Click each year with your mouse pointer.) 

If you want a specific day, ask away, however in some cases we simply don't have full lists of them anymore (in 2010 no one thought to archive the actual advent's individual prize day lists, so it's a guess based on the imagery that survives in the thread.) 2011 might have been slightly better because I know I did back them up at some point, seeing as a lot of stuff went down back then. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenina

Thanks for doing this every year! I always enjoy it. I think the ASIB poster I won from last year got lost in the mail or something because I unfortunately never got it :( 

cool

ChicaSkas
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

inb4 the portland BTWB videos

You know honestly, I just cannot find those. I don't think I saved them at the time, and the only possible chance is "reverse engineering" through the archived threads -- the members who posted there would have been the most likely ones to ever have recorded said films. The films may surface in time, but the sheer digital temporary-ness of them, recorded by people who aren't natural archivists for the public renders them a harder catch to locate. I can't find them personally yet. It's a lot of effort to dig back 8 years. 

I'm not saying I cannot do that, not saying I'm too lazy to try -- but just that I personally have so many responsibilities and things going on in real life and in my digital life that I can't dedicate the time personally at this time to finding them.  I need an em-effing staff, let me tell you, to bring to reality all my archiving dreams. (Anyone want to apply seriously to be a media assistant to me for no pay? I doubt it lol!)

But in all truth: Good luck to that member, I hope he finds them. It is not an easy task -- but the reward is worth it. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Jenina said:

Thanks for doing this every year! I always enjoy it. I think the ASIB poster I won from last year got lost in the mail or something because I unfortunately never got it :( 

My friend, please email me right away at the24daysofchristmas at yahoo dot com. (use symbols, I can't use them here because of GGDs text conversions so just type that as it sounds into your email field)

If any of you experienced a mail issue where your physical Advent prize last year or in years past DID NOT ARRIVE, please email me and I will make it right.

Jenina
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

My friend, please email me right away at the24daysofchristmas at yahoo dot com. (use symbols, I can't use them here because of GGDs text conversions so just type that as it sounds into your email field)

If any of you experienced a mail issue where your physical Advent prize last year or in years past DID NOT ARRIVE, please email me and I will make it right.

That's so kind of you :giveup: thank you

cool

FATCAT

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MY QUEEN YOU HAVE RETURNED   :kiss:   :kiss:   :kiss:   :kiss:   :kiss:

So excited for this year! :bradley:

Purr more, hiss less.

1 hour ago, Jenina said:

not related but is your pfp Joan Crawford?? I love her sm

I can NOT wait! Especially for those Soundboards you hinted :staymad:

I’m holding on to that :ally:

ChicaSkas
14 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I can NOT wait! Especially for those Soundboards you hinted :staymad:

I’m holding on to that :ally:

I cannot confirm or deny anything at this time

2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I cannot confirm or deny anything at this time

:ally:

Well something’s up. No matter what you gift us, we’ll all be grateful :happy: :heart:

ChicaSkas

Day 1

01-GGDs-24-Days-2019-Day-1-Lee-Dagger.pn

The Lee Dagger Solo Collection

Lee-Dagger-Promo-Cd-with-photo.png

So this is a really cool story, especially if you are an old remix bloodhound necromancer girl like myself!

Several months ago I stumbled upon an Ebay auction of an original unreleased Bad Romance remix demo by Lee Dagger. Lee Dagger is a remixer who forms one half of the remixing super duo, Bimbo Jones, with Marc JB as the 2nd member of the duo. Lee had done some solo remixing on his own and was distributing his demo remixes to European radio stations back almost exactly ten years ago when Bad Romance was quite literally blowing up radio over there. 

The owner of the demo CD got it directly from Lee , to be played on air in the Czech Republic. Ten years later, this CD and a handful of others were auctioned off at high prices. I managed to snag one before it dipped back into the waters of unknown physical CD obscurity. This remix is nowhere online until now, especially now that Myspace deleted 12 years of it's music catalouge, where, you guessed it, Lee Dagger had his collection of playable tunes on.

Please enjoy this freshly necromanced super pricey and cool rare gem. I have also included two hard to find edits of Lee's solo work remixing Chillin' by Wale & Gaga.

Super huge thanks to the legendary @Sara and her ghost in the machines :sara:

DOWNLOAD HERE via MEGA

Enjoy!

Archived