Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The 24 Days Of Christmas on GagaDaily ~ Merry Christmas!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, Enzo said:

@ChicaSkas snapping today :whitney:

Is that good or bad

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, Enzo said:

Acapella (donated 12-2019)

Acapella.wav (leaked 12-10-2011)

:oprah:

I am not sure if the acapella I was given is better in any way than the one I had all those years ago but only a side by side graphic comparison will be able to tell. But yes. Now all the BTW acapellas have "officially" "unofficially" been released. In some forme. This is very minor, but hey, it's a leak!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

DAY 11

SO I HERD U LIKE OUT OF CONTROL..... 

Day-11-So-I-Herd-U-Like-OOC.png

So-I-herd-You-LIke-OOC.png

Yes, I may have herd it was sumthing U liked....

A LOT.

Well, I like it too. Any Gaga fan who's heard it usually does. The synth heavy dance groove with booping looping whoops and "Burim Exclusive Baby" tagged all over it to the point of nausea has been quite likely the Gaga version of a First Edition Shadowless Charizard, or a white whale, or a holy Grail. Leaks of other subsequent songs that occured around it's recording such as We Are Plastic and Superstar, have all led us tantalizingly close to what it might sound like in full. But, unless some expensive miracle occurs, we may never know.

However, this has not stopped us from imagining, creating, and playing with what we have. Please enjoy the following delightful data dump from your resident excavating sound hoarder!

-- ChicaSkas

DOWNLOAD HERE VIA MEGA

So-I-Herd-Tracklist.png

7 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

DAY 11

So-I-Herd-Tracklist.png

That's way too much :air:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

That's way too much :air:

:noparty:

ChicaSkas

The one i love the most is marked My Favorite version. in the collection :party:

On 12/11/2019 at 3:04 PM, ChicaSkas said:

DAY 4

Do What You Want, Christina

01-GGDs-24-Days-2019-Day-4-Do-What-You-W

Cover.jpg

Since the R Kelly Version is no longer officially on paper part of Gaga's catalog anymore (due to the scandal of the singer's abusive history with women) I'd like to update your music collections with two gems that should rightly replace it in the ARTPOP album.

Here are the censored and uncensored versions of Do What U Want featuring Christina Aguilera.

Included as a bonus is the DJ White Shadow remix of Do What U Want :sara: (This is Paul's favorite song off ARTPOP)

Included as an ULTRA nerdy bonus is my personal favorite remix ever of DWUW .... the 16 Bit Sega Genesis version by Rakohus back in 2013 :chica: I have been known to blast this accross my house while cleaning for it's entire 10 minute duration and then annoy my neighbors AGAIN and AGAIN by repeating it troll.png

Download this collection for your music collections here!

via MEGA

Merry Christmas guys!! :sara:

tumblr_mxzo70wYvu1r3fv6wo2_500.gif

Finally got to download this one 

But the censored version is not censored tho :oprah:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

NewUsername
16 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

DAY 11

Day-11-So-I-Herd-U-Like-OOC.png

So-I-herd-You-LIke-OOC.png

Yes, I may have herd it was sumthing U liked....

A LOT.

Well, I like it too. Any Gaga fan who's heard it usually does. The synth heavy dance groove with booping looping whoops and "Burim Exclusive Baby" tagged all over it to the point of nausea has been quite likely the Gaga version of a First Edition Shadowless Charizard, or a white whale, or a holy Grail. Leaks of other subsequent songs that occured around it's recording such as We Are Plastic and Superstar, have all led us tantalizingly close to what it might sound like in full. But, unless some expensive miracle occurs, we may never know.

However, this has not stopped us from imagining, creating, and playing with what we have. Please enjoy the following delightful data dump from your resident excavating sound hoarder!

-- ChicaSkas

DOWNLOAD HERE VIA MEGA

So-I-Herd-Tracklist.png

this huge collection is ... well, out of control!

Archived