💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My New Album, (Electric Street) is out now Please listen

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

Hey everyone, so today (1st December 2019) my new album, Electric Street is out to the public. I have spent the last 6 months making it, I would really appreciate if you can listen to it and if I can hear your thoughts, Tysm!!

https://open.spotify.com/album/115wxYhgP44O89qA2QKxHW?si=iLhLUaquRlq8rffLmo44uw

Also feel free to follow my Instagram for any music updates - @lee__music 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

ImpossiblePrincess
6 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

It's very bad and I hear lots of vocals which are very flat or simply not on key.

ThankYou!! 🥰🙃

^ obviously I’m joking but thanks I’ll try improve that next time.

ImpossiblePrincess

Bumping already aha 

ImpossiblePrincess
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Did you take it down?

No, it might not be up in certain time zones but it will be at midnight in your zone.

pachinko
26 minutes ago, Franchesca said:

No, it might not be up in certain time zones but it will be at midnight in your zone.

That makes sense. It's not dec 1 here yet. 

Nice work man!!!! Super exciting is this your first release??

very grime-y i like a lot of the beats that you have, very btw gaga-ish! Also getting pet shop boys 80s vibes as well which is epic.

i like your voice through it, gives me that kind of post-punk vibes like Joe jackson. Keep working on your vocals and honestly just like take that negative comment in your stride! It comes across like you have a lot of confidence and that you had a very clear idea of what kind of album you wanted to make :) 

well done and thanks for being brave and sharing your art!! 

ImpossiblePrincess
1 hour ago, Sturn29 said:

Nice work man!!!! Super exciting is this your first release??

very grime-y i like a lot of the beats that you have, very btw gaga-ish! Also getting pet shop boys 80s vibes as well which is epic.

i like your voice through it, gives me that kind of post-punk vibes like Joe jackson. Keep working on your vocals and honestly just like take that negative comment in your stride! It comes across like you have a lot of confidence and that you had a very clear idea of what kind of album you wanted to make :)

well done and thanks for being brave and sharing your art!! 

Thank You So Much <3!! That really means a lot, btw is one of my person favourite Gaga albums too. You are too kind Tysm! Also this is kinda like my 6th album but if I’m being honest I don’t like saying that, Idk however it is nice to see my evolution from my first album in 2017 to now, even the last album I released in March the evolution for me I feel was a lot. Once again Tysm that really means a lot :) :kiss:.

ImpossiblePrincess
43 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

The beat is fun as and use of cool effects, good job hope it all goes well for you :woohoo:

ThankYou So Much :D 

ImpossiblePrincess
15 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge11 said:

Don’t be so rude in the way you say it tho but I can agree that some spots were off key and simply not good vocals but practising always makes things better so never give up on your dream @Franchesca  :kara:

ThankYou <3 

Roboboy
25 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge11 said:

Don’t be so rude in the way you say it tho but I can agree that some spots were off key and simply not good vocals but practising always makes things better so never give up on your dream @Franchesca  :kara:

They're right - it's bad. Little to no musicality - all done with loops and pre-made tracks and poor singing. they asked for opinions.

ImpossiblePrincess
1 hour ago, LG6IsComing said:

They're right - it's bad. Little to no musicality - all done with loops and pre-made tracks and poor singing. they asked for opinions.

Hi simon Cowell how’s life doing you? 

ImpossiblePrincess
1 hour ago, LG6IsComing said:

I respect your opinion but can I also say, using loops doesn’t make you any less of an artist, they are like the base of a song how you build around it is what it is. Umbrella started with that Apple loop, Quincy Jones I’m pretty sure didn’t play an instrument and used presets or similar things on the Thriller album.

Archived