Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
new music

My New Album, (Electric Street) is out now Please listen

Featured Posts

Franchesca
1 hour ago, LG6IsComing said:

They're right - it's bad. Little to no musicality - all done with loops and pre-made tracks and poor singing. they asked for opinions.

Hi simon Cowell how’s life doing you? 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Franchesca
1 hour ago, LG6IsComing said:

They're right - it's bad. Little to no musicality - all done with loops and pre-made tracks and poor singing. they asked for opinions.

I respect your opinion but can I also say, using loops doesn’t make you any less of an artist, they are like the base of a song how you build around it is what it is. Umbrella started with that Apple loop, Quincy Jones I’m pretty sure didn’t play an instrument and used presets or similar things on the Thriller album.

Edited by Franchesca
  • YAAAS 2

Sturn29
2 hours ago, Franchesca said:

Thank You So Much <3!! That really means a lot, btw is one of my person favourite Gaga albums too. You are too kind Tysm! Also this is kinda like my 6th album but if I’m being honest I don’t like saying that, Idk however it is nice to see my evolution from my first album in 2017 to now, even the last album I released in March the evolution for me I feel was a lot. Once again Tysm that really means a lot :) :kiss:.

Thats crazy dude! Number 6?!!! Youre amazing. Honestly like you seem to have so much passion for what youre doing! Keep going!  keeptaking the criticism constructively like you have done in this thread and charge straight ahead theres no stopping you! Why wait for LG6 when we already have LD6!  :))

• Love 1

Sturn29
1 hour ago, Franchesca said:

I respect your opinion but can I also say, using loops doesn’t make you any less of an artist, they are like the base of a song how you build around it is what it is. Umbrella started with that Apple loop, Quincy Jones I’m pretty sure didn’t play an instrument and used presets or similar things on the Thriller album.

im trying to make music myself atm and ive spent like 18 months singing and playing guitar and learning theory and i dont have a single melody down yet, and this guy has made like sooo many songs like? All artists are different and thats just cool in itself

On another note i couldnt imagine seeing this young artist asking for critique on his art and just like shitting on it? I hope y’all are proud of your decisions and sleep well feeling justified in yourselves :)))

id rather be friends with someone like op who has taken criticism so graciously because he obviously cares about what hes doin?? Just my onion 

• Thanks 1

Franchesca
25 minutes ago, Sturn29 said:

Thats crazy dude! Number 6?!!! Youre amazing. Honestly like you seem to have so much passion for what youre doing! Keep going!  keeptaking the criticism constructively like you have done in this thread and charge straight ahead theres no stopping you! Why wait for LG6 when we already have LD6!  :))

15 minutes ago, Sturn29 said:

im trying to make music myself atm and ive spent like 18 months singing and playing guitar and learning theory and i dont have a single melody down yet, and this guy has made like sooo many songs like? All artists are different and thats just cool in itself

On another note i couldnt imagine seeing this young artist asking for critique on his art and just like shitting on it? I hope y’all are proud of your decisions and sleep well feeling justified in yourselves :)))

id rather be friends with someone like op who has taken criticism so graciously because he obviously cares about what hes doin?? Just my onion 

You are the sweetest thank you so much! If u like dm me anytime If you wanna talk. Yeah I have a passion for music it’s always been there since I was like 2/3 years of age and over the years it’s grown to become a passion of mine and my dreams :D Tysm for being so kind and also thoughtful with your critique and your comment I really appreciate it! 

Franchesca

the amount of plays and support this is getting is more than I ever imagined thank-you :D 

LG6IsComing
On 12/1/2019 at 12:08 PM, Franchesca said:

But it wasn't ALL loops lmao. And yes it does because its not something you created. Study and learn how to play first 

Franchesca
10 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

But it wasn't ALL loops lmao. And yes it does because its not something you created. Study and learn how to play first 

other producers use loops to lmao. But sure, I still take your opinion as I asked for it <3 have a good day.

It also is not gonna stop me doing what I love. 

KEVIN STEVE
11 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

Half of Born This Way & ARTPOP were also created over loops and intrumentals that Gaga bought

• Thanks 1

Franchesca
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Half of Born This Way & ARTPOP were also created over loops and intrumentals that Gaga bought

thankyou :D 

Franchesca
Just now, ThaFame said:

What is the effect called in 0:13?

from the first song?

if so it is just two vocal tracks, one pitched down and the original vocal track.

LG6IsComing
9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Incorrect. most of ARTPOP is Zedd's custom sounds. Same with BTW

LG6IsComing
10 minutes ago, Franchesca said:

other producers use loops to lmao. But sure, I still take your opinion as I asked for it <3 have a good day.

It also is not gonna stop me doing what I love. 

You're welcome!

• Thanks 1

KEVIN STEVE
17 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

Incorrect. most of ARTPOP is Zedd's custom sounds. Same with BTW

You're wrong, all the following songs were made out of pre-made intrumentals or loops/heavy samples

- Government Hooker (bought pre-made loop)

- Judas (heavy intrumental sample)

- Black Jesus (bought instrumental)

- Aura (bought intrumental)

- Venus (bought pre-made beat & heavy vocal sample)

- Do What U Want (bought instrumental)

- Swine (bought instrumental)

- Donatella (bought instrumental)

- Fashion! (written over Get Lucky)

- Mary Jane Holland (bought instrumental)

- Applause (bought instrumental)

- Brooklyn Nights (bought instrumental)

edit: Oh, and I forgot:

- Joanne (pre-made guitar loop)

- Perfect Illusion (bought instrumental)

- Come To Mama (bought instrumental, lyrics AND melody)

- Shallow (pre-made guitar loop)

Edited by KEVIN STEVE
  • Thanks 1