💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs palette PANNED on reddit

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Miracle

There are hundreds of colorful palettes that are gonna be way less expensive than what Gaga can serve. No one needs another rainbow one. Not that we need these colours but "crazy batshit colours" are not that crazy anymore

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

I - what? Who asked for an everyday “wearable”palette from a popstar famous for her meat/bubble/spike dresses and 10 inch heels?? Way to completely miss the mark. I don’t like the layout of Kesha’s palette but at least the color story makes sense for KESHA. (113 upvotes)

Gaga DGAF! Her makeup line is so boring and uninspired. Imagine what it could have been in 2010. (266 upvotes)

If theres one person who can sell batshit crazy colors, a full on sci-fi fantasy, its Lady Gaga. This is so basic bitch disappointing. (80 upvotes)

It’s a pretty palette but there are definitely two dozen more with this same color scheme that you can get cheaper and don’t have to buy off amazon. (46 upvotes)

Based off of her eccentric fashion I assumed it would be bold and colorful. Or at least something unique. The whole line is falling flat and doesnt really scream "Lady Gaga" to me. (39 upvotes)

The main reason I keep finding this line underwhelming is because she is avant-garde and this line is basic. Do I expect a piece of meat with shadow components? No. But this is just missing a little sprinkle of something. It would have been cool to turn her iconic looks into palettes through packaging/color story. (24 upvotes)

I’m sad because I’m a HUGE Gaga fan, but I have yet to want any of the products from her makeup brand. This palette looks very underwhelming to me. I wish they were more bolder colors and interesting finishes. (19 upvotes)

This entire brand is honestly just insulting like how ****ing stupid do y’all think we are (6 upvotes)

celebrity makeup brands just look like nothing but cash grabs to me now...just because it worked for rihanna and kylie doesn’t mean it’s going to work for all of y’all lol (3 upvotes)

I like the palette and Haus Labs. A lot of innovative ideas in the brand. Yet, it's so bad that I kinda relate to what they're saying even though it doesn't really affect me cos I don't wear it 😫 if this palette came in 2010, it would have been pretty different. It's not Lady Gaga enough tbh. I think a smart business strategy is to establish an economic grounding in the makeup industry with all this everyday "basic" stuff and then, start to evolve the brand with more abstract, Gaga-esque, bolder, avant-garde stuff. Ugh, I would love for the bitch to release a pearl-infused toner called Unicorn Water that gives a subtle iridescent glass-like glow to the skin 🥰

Supersonic
22 minutes ago, Miracle said:

There are hundreds of colorful palettes that are gonna be way less expensive than what Gaga can serve. No one needs another rainbow one. Not that we need these colours but "crazy batshit colours" are not that crazy anymore

That's just factually wrong. The only brands that are actually serving colorful things are Jeffree Star cosmetics and Anastasia Beverly Hills. And ABH fell off in quality big time. Jeffree Star basically has the monopoly over colorful good quality eyeshadows and Gaga could have easily filled a niche and gotten A LOT of support and new customers.

Plenty of people who buy Jeffree's stuff HATE him, but use it because it's the only good thing around that doesn't focus on nudes and beiges and reddish browns. People are READY to jump ship and latch onto a person who is way less problematic than he is.

PanPikus

#LockHerUp

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ltlmnstr
29 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

She's never gonna be rid of her batshit crazy reputation is she :selena:

Have not seen the video of her strapped down screaming don’t take pictures of my pu$$y?

Like she still is batshit crazy

She just knows when to do it instead of overdoing it like she used to

ltlmnstr
1 hour ago, evilfaqqot said:

Who cares what Reddit has to say? :air: The site is a cesspool anyway. Kind of like this shite forum. :giggle:

Literally

I’m about to go find this thread and see what masstagger tags are all up in there

Sepsami
9 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Have not seen the video of her strapped down screaming don’t take pictures of my pu$$y?

Like she still is batshit crazy

She just knows when to do it instead of overdoing it like she used to

excuse me what :air:

MaryJaneHolland

I don't give two ѕhits about Haus Labs, I'm mad about it, I do think that she isn't doing anything special with this, but...

if you expected crazy ass shades from Gaga in 2019, you need a reality check. Maybe if we were in ARTPOP era or smth.

:air: 

nodandsmile

From a business standpoint, isn't this smarter? The company is new and has to make money, I doubt the "extraness" would be everybody's taste. It's just a few people (especially stans) who can't let go of her old self, and some hardcore fans will hate this but she is much much more liked now than ever before, go look at any popular post about her on facebook for ex. Regular people won't care if it is not avant-garde enough, it's approachable so they'll buy (+ Gaga's name on it!). Then if they make enough money, they can get more adventurous with it with limited releases of crazy stuff, it'll be less risky then! 

But I definitely get why some of her fans would be disappointed with this tho like I said earlier!

Glamourpuss

I think people are really missing the point with Haus Labs. It's designed to be appealing to everybody. They may look like basic products in basic packaging (basic for Lady Gaga) but the whole point is to be creative with the makeup. Literally any look can be achieved with it. You're supposed to make your own art. 

Also, I think it's cruel to pan anything about it because it's a new business, not all of the products are out yet and over time they will improve and make changes to the designs and formulas. 

I do understand the negative comments because I have a few too but I'm also realistic and think of it the same way as when you buy the first edition of anything, the next edition is always better because they've fixed what was problematic about it. 

Archived