💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs palette PANNED on reddit

Supersonic

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

Aint nobody got time for avant garde make up. The GP wants a wearable palette. The everyday use make up!city girl period GIF

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
15 minutes ago, Chic said:

Yeah, I'm skipping this palette even though I've loved the rest of what Haus Labs has put out. I just have all these colors already, it's so overdone and bland. I'm sure the formula is fantastic, but girl...

You're acting like she commited a crime. Y'all are ridiculous 😂😂😂 As if most people are gonna go around wearing crazy ass colors on the daily. Y'all live in your own little YouTube beauty bubble. Most women don't even know how to apply  lashes or do a smokey eye.  These "bland" colors will do us just fine. 

Epione

Yikes. I just wish there would be some rich ass person who would give her 1B dollars so it would be enough for her and she could stop this cash grab and focus on her health and mUsIc.

11 minutes ago, Epione said:

Yikes. I just wish there would be some rich ass person who would give her 1B dollars so it would be enough for her and she could stop this cash grab and focus on her health and mUsIc.

I don't think that money is her biggest reason for this project. I think she's just not ready to release an album yet and wants to distract herself by doing this.

46 minutes ago, Madling said:

You're acting like she commited a crime. Y'all are ridiculous 😂😂😂 As if most people are gonna go around wearing crazy ass colors on the daily. Y'all live in your own little YouTube beauty bubble. Most women don't even know how to apply  lashes or do a smokey eye.  These "bland" colors will do us just fine. 

Uh what. Aren't you overreacting to my comment a little bit? When did I act like she committed a crime? I love the rest of her makeup, I'm just skipping this palette because I have all the colors already.

Sickness

They're right. Especially the one wondering what this venture could've been in 2010. At least you could tell there was creativity and effort put into things then.

LGMonster95

The fact that some of you think that Instagram looks are the reason why she's not releasing new music :fail:. Just saying there were times when she was doing 3-4 things at the same time and a lot harder than this and STILL recording new songs. Haus Labs isn't a "cash grab" for her just go listen to her ELLE interview, she literally gets PISSED when she had to put money and Haus Labs in the same sentence alone. I feel like some of you are waiting for a wrong move to bring ur frustrations out on her because how dare she to do something in her career that she wants and not only the stuff that you want (remember haus labs has been a success so far, one "boring" palette which hasn't even been reviewed ain't going to change anything, especially when there will be more of them)

"Who asked for an everyday “wearable”palette from a popstar famous for her meat/bubble/spike dresses and 10 inch heels??"

The brand is literally all about "empowering" the every day person. Why shouldn't the makeup be wearable for every day situations?

You hoes forget that you're not Lady Gaga and that you don't ever venture past a smoky eye.

The combination of GP friendly material in eccentric packaging is what made her incredibly successful, for some reason they didn't think that formula of GP friendly material in eccentric packaging was applicable to makeup. They went full basic.

They threw the makeup in a Brandon Maxwell dress.

Spoiler

rexfeatures_7546650gs.jpg

_AG18528.jpg

lady-gaga-brandon-maxwell-2.jpg.48c28664

lady-gaga-supports-stylist-brandon-maxwe

fashion-2015-09-2015-emmys-red-carpet-be

Lady+Gaga+Steps+Out+In+NYC+qbZeUqWw3Lfx.

5724b53bc47cbb48758aa8434644db7f.jpg

LadyGaga.jpg

gettyimages-1147404796.jpg?itok=rGeKEjA0

Some kids seem to forget that Haus Labs is, first of all, a start up made for making money. This can only happen by covering most of the GP. Gaga and the whole HL team won't make some kind of products just to please Lady Gaga's fans which are a tiny part of make-up consumers, this is not what business is about.

AlexanderMagno
9 minutes ago, SKANK said:

The combination of GP friendly material in eccentric packaging is what made her incredibly successful, for some reason they didn't think that formula of GP friendly material in eccentric packaging was applicable to makeup. They went full basic.

They threw the makeup in a Brandon Maxwell dress.

Reveal hidden contents

rexfeatures_7546650gs.jpg

_AG18528.jpg

lady-gaga-brandon-maxwell-2.jpg.48c28664

lady-gaga-supports-stylist-brandon-maxwe

fashion-2015-09-2015-emmys-red-carpet-be

Lady+Gaga+Steps+Out+In+NYC+qbZeUqWw3Lfx.

5724b53bc47cbb48758aa8434644db7f.jpg

LadyGaga.jpg

gettyimages-1147404796.jpg?itok=rGeKEjA0

You said everything :duck: damn boy. Unfortunately Gaga hasn't been able to find that successful balance in a while, and once again Haus Laboratories suffers from the same.

However, I think this time it was the other way around: the first previews for HL were eccentric make up in basic packaging (even though apparently GGD members are denying that so hard right now lol). You had strong colours, over-the-top combinations, hyper-pigmented lip gloss, "armor masque"... And now they come up with these simple, basic palettes. I can only think that they realised the first batch wasn't working out (because people don't buy "fun make-up" for their everyday use), and now tried to introduce simpler, more approachable products. Thus messing up their concept and becoming just "one more make up brand". 

"The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand. But that's too bad". Well, she was always right. I think lots of people still expect Gaga to be the creative mind she hasn't been for the last five or six years.

1 hour ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Aint nobody got time for avant garde make up. The GP wants a wearable palette. The everyday use make up!city girl period GIF

Say it again, but LOUDER

Kimblue
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

You said everything :duck: damn boy. Unfortunately Gaga hasn't been able to find that successful balance in a while, and once again Haus Laboratories suffers from the same.

However, I think this time it was the other way around: the first previews for HL were eccentric make up in basic packaging (even though apparently GGD members are denying that so hard right now lol). You had strong colours, over-the-top combinations, hyper-pigmented lip gloss, "armor masque"... And now they come up with these simple, basic palettes. I can only think that they realised the first batch wasn't working out (because people don't buy "fun make-up" for their everyday use), and now tried to introduce simpler, more approachable products. Thus messing up their concept and becoming just "one more make up brand". 

"The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand. But that's too bad". Well, she was always right. I think lots of people still expect Gaga to be the creative mind she hasn't been for the last five or six years.

And she has been doing well over the last five years, so oh well. Most people seem to like what she’s been doing. 

15 minutes ago, warholastar said:

Some kids seem to forget that Haus Labs is, first of all, a start up made for making money. This can only happen by covering most of the GP. Gaga and the whole HL team won't make some kind of products just to please Lady Gaga's fans which are a tiny part of make-up consumers, this is not what business is about.

"I tried to sell myself, but I am really laughing because i just love the music, not the bling". She wasn't lying when she said she didn't remember ARTPOP. :lolga:

Sanne Godijn
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

"I tried to sell myself, but I am really laughing because i just love the music, not the bling". She wasn't lying when she said she didn't remember ARTPOP. :lolga:

Yeah she was also probably high 99%of the time hehe

Archived