💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs palette PANNED on reddit

Supersonic

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, Doot said:

Yes but half of those comments are expecting "more from someone who wore a meatdress in 2010",

Do people need a calendar?

She hasn't been overly avant garde or crazy on the regular in years. 

I do agree that expectations from this in conjunction with the perception of her public image is rather outdated, especially when people refer to the Meat Dress, which occurred nearly a decade ago.

That said, I think it's still a fair and fairly correct comparison to conflate "Gaga" with "haute couture, avant garde, colorful" and whatnot. She doesn't do it on the reg like she used to, but it's still a core aspect of her artistry. I personally wish that was reflected  and emphasized more in the aesthetics and creation of her makeup brand.

That said, I am at least grateful that the products are of good quality.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
12 minutes ago, Miel said:

Totally. And that's the whole thing- none of it is bad, and the quality and looks seem fine (if not great!), but a lot of times it feels like it's resting on pretty.

I don't know- on one hand, like, I get if they're trying to play it a little bit safe. Like, it'll be their first palette, after all. On the other hand, I feel like there could easily be something that ads that extra "Gaga" factor, right? Whether it be an unconventional color, or texture, or something.

As some others have mentioned, I do think the green shades in the first line of products was an interesting and bolder choice of color to release. I hope they go in that direction further.

There is a hauslabs glitter balm and glitter lipstick and there is also the face lace they are all verry gaga to me and thank you for your perfectly written comment poeple should should take notes from you

PartySick
44 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Gaga spent 2years creating hauslabs and was involved in every aspect of it why would 2years creating something if she is not interested in it that doesnt make sense to me you clearly have some research to do also gaga has worn hauslabs during her vegas jazz piano shows 

Apparently Gaga's only allowed to be excited by a project if it's the next album and only if that album is a pop album and only if that pop album has dark themes and production.

That's the real reverse Warholian expedition from the ARTPOP era. It wasn't the public trying to put Gaga in a box.

đŸ–€

5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Apparently Gaga's only allowed to be excited by a project if it's the next album and only if that album is a pop album and only if that pop album has dark themes and production.

That's the real reverse Warholian expedition from the ARTPOP era. It wasn't the public trying to put Gaga in a box.

Please :sharon:

All of you being so surprised and offended that people are not living for an unspired palette with Dollar Store level packaging...

It just looks cheap and people don't like it. I doubt non-Gaga fans on reddit are trashing this palette because they want a dark pop album from her instead :awkney:

Someone's still here defending his/her/their "opinion" and I'm living for the stale tea. :ladyhaha:

PartySick
Just now, Enigma said:

All of you being so surprised and offended that people are not living for an unspired palette with Dollar Store level packaging...

It just looks cheap and people don't like it. I doubt non-Gaga fans on reddit are trashing this palette because they want a dark pop album from her instead :awkney:

I don't care what they're doing, I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about her fans disrespecting her on her own fansite.

You're not here for the makeup. Great. We get it. Be happy she's doing something she's excited about and move on with your life.

đŸ–€

BARCODE

It's just kind of not something I care about. To me this is a total side venture. She can do what she wants. It's her life. But most people just dont care about her boring makeup. 

Madling
5 hours ago, Enigma said:

I’m mad at you arguing with me for expressing my opinion, yes

I’m not mad at the makeup cause I’m not buying it anyway 

Well clearly you are VERY MAD at Lady Gaga and her palette!!!! 

Madling
36 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

It's just kind of not something I care about. To me this is a total side venture. She can do what she wants. It's her life. But most people just dont care about her boring makeup. 

Little monsters are the most petulant ridiculous fandom I swear to God 😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

You still in here trying to shove your negativity down people's throats because you can't handle that others like it while you don't?

9 minutes ago, Doot said:

You still in here trying to shove your negativity down people's throats because you can't handle that others like it while you don't?

You're doing the exact same thing except you can't handle that others don't like it while you do :sure:

3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You're doing the exact same thing except you can't handle that others don't like it while you do :sure:

I can handle it lol

I just don't judge things off of a picture of something that hasn't even been officially released yet. 

I'm sorry that you are frustrated that people are calling out your biased, unconstructive comments masked as "critique" but you seem to be hard pressed to argue with each person in this thread that doesn't share your view. 

And the whole lame "it's dollar store looking makeup" is incorrect, considering this is dollar store makeup:

makeup.JPG

Which Haus Labs does not look remotely similar. 

I hope you have a better day than the one you are having today and the one you had yesterday. 

2 hours ago, Doot said:

I can handle it lol

I just don't judge things off of a picture of something that hasn't even been officially released yet. 

I'm sorry that you are frustrated that people are calling out your biased, unconstructive comments masked as "critique" but you seem to be hard pressed to argue with each person in this thread that doesn't share your view. 

And the whole lame "it's dollar store looking makeup" is incorrect, considering this is dollar store makeup:

makeup.JPG

Which Haus Labs does not look remotely similar. 

I hope you have a better day than the one you are having today and the one you had yesterday. 

I don't need to hold the product in my hands to see that the packaging is ugly.

And you seem to be hard pressed to argue with me because I don't share yours :flop:

The palette looks like a larger version of this, which is in your picture

t-l-chargement-4.png

Then again, you are not gonna convince me this is good so you are losing your time. I'm arguing with you because I'm not letting you have the last word because you stan everything related to Gaga and can't stand anyone doing otherwise. 

If you go anywhere that's not a biaised Gaga fansite, you will see people saying the exact same thing as me. A vast majority of people outside here are not living for this palette at all. Just go see the comments on the Instagram post of trendmood1 (the beauty news account that revealed the palette).

This is boring and many people agree, if you don't think so that's fine but I really don't care so stop trying to convince me or tell me to shut up x

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I don't need to hold the product in my hands to see that the packaging is ugly.

And you seem to be hard pressed to argue with me because I don't share yours :flop:

The palette looks like a larger version of this, which is in your picture

t-l-chargement-4.png

Then again, you are not gonna convince me this is good so you are losing your time. I'm arguing with you because I'm not letting you have the last word because you stan everything related to Gaga and can't stand anyone doing otherwise. 

If you go anywhere that's not a biaised Gaga fansite, you will see people saying the exact same thing as me. A vast majority of people outside here are not living for this palette at all. Just go see the comments on the Instagram post of trendmood1 (the beauty news account that revealed the palette).

This is boring and many people agree, if you don't think so that's fine but I really don't care so stop trying to convince me or tell me to shut up x

No one said you couldn't dislike it. That's not what people are dragging you for. 

And I don't "stan" everything Gaga related. Again, you pulling stuff out of thin air. 

I don't call myself a stan, because I think the idea of it is dumber than hell. I don't think everything she does is amazing, she's got plenty of things that I find atrocious. 

And you chose to ignore how I posted multiple example refuting your claim that the world hates it. 

Feel better. 

Archived